1. 1. What is your favourite browser?

• Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Other (explain)

• 2 weeks later...

For windows users out there I believe there is no better option than Google Chrome! Its extremely customize-able with extensions. This includes the IE extension which converts any webpage into an internet explorer view so its almost like two browsers in one! Not to mention it's ultra fast and now allows syncing between computers if your logged into your Goolge account

For windows users out there I believe there is no better option than Google Chrome! Its extremely customize-able with extensions. This includes the IE extension which converts any webpage into an internet explorer view so its almost like two browsers in one! Not to mention it's ultra fast and now allows syncing between computers if your logged into your Goolge account

I guess people fail to read the TOS in which everything done in Google Chrome is monitored and Google reserves the right to sell any information inputted through it. Hence my original comment about soul selling.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess people fail to read the TOS in which everything done in Google Chrome is monitored and Google reserves the right to sell any information inputted through it. Hence my original comment about soul selling.
What about Chromium? It's BSD/LGPL, you can do what you want with the source code, then compile how you want.

I use Firefox (desktop/waptop), Dolphin (on Android), Chromium (desktop), Chrome dev (waptop).

I like Firefox the most, but it sucks up memory on Windows. It works great on my Linux installs.

Firefox has great add-ons, an awesome interface, and Ad-Block Plus works way better than the "Ad-Block" on Chrome. (Don't bother arguing with me bros, I'm right.)

But, I use Chrome when on Windows, since I couldn't care less what Google sees concerning my life. And it's much faster than Firefox these days. Even though I hated how it sandboxes when it initially released. I should compile Chromium for Windows, but meh, lazy.

I use Firefox on Windows and of course Safari on OS X. Firefox is pretty good, and yes it does take up quite a chunk of memory, but this becomes irrelevant when you have 8 gb or more of system memory. Ad-block plus is excellent. I can't say that i've tried it on Chrome but I won't argue(like zolockit said, hehe).

• 2 weeks later...

I am a long time firefox user. Before FF I used opera but switched when Opera started putting ads in the browser (no idea if they still do that).

I tried Chrome for a month but found it had too many glitches. For example scrolling would not work on Gmail (ironic since they are both Google products).

I have now switched back to good old Firefox. Unless someone makes a significantly faster browser I don't think I will be switching again for a long time.