A Curious String of Events (working title)

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

invertbanner.png

Anti-Chapter 1 : The Villains?

Stuy shuffled uncomfortably in his seat, Boltzz beside him equally uncomfortable. They hated this part of the job, where they would have to talk with him.

They were seated in the principal's office, but the person in front of them was NOT the principal. They had always confered via satellite connection, a scrambled voice on the other end.

“HOW FARES THE PLAN, MY DEAR STUDENTS?”, the scrambled voice said.

“Well, after last night's incident, we may have to delay it, sir but ...” Stuy began nervously.

“DELAY!”, the voice said, agitated. “WE WILL NOT HAVE ANYMORE DELAYS! I WANT THIS TAKEN CARE OF TODAY!”

“But ... but sir ... there's no way ...” Boltzz said, but didn't complete his sentence.

“NO EXCUSES! I WANT THIS BRAT INDY DEAD, TODAY! SUCH A SIMPLE THING AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. MAKES ME WONDER WHY I HAVE YOU AROUND ...”

Behind them, they heard the sound of a gasp.

Stuy and Boltzz quickly turned and opened the door. They saw Razordan running off in the distance.

Stuy instantly leapt into action.

Razordan swore under his breath.

Who the hell are these guys??? I'm not sticking to find out. I'm getting outta here!!!

Razordan ran as fast as his legs would carry him. He was almost at the front door. He opened it and ...

ZAP!!!!

he was tasered in the chest by Boltzz, who had come from the back door. He instantly lost consciousness.

--------------------------

He woke up and found himself tied to a chair, his mouth gagged.

“ANOTHER ONE?”, he heard a strange voice sigh. “VERY WELL, DISPOSE OF HIM QUIETLY.”

Stuy moved towards him, an injection in his hand.

Razordan's eyes widened. He moved around his head, trying to get his gag off.

“T'was Indy”, he muffled.

Stuy stopped, a frown on his face. “What did you say?”, removing Razordan's gag.

“Indy sent me. He got me into this. Listen, i'm innocent. You want him, you can go get him. I promise i'll remain quiet.”

Boltzz gasped. “How could he know? How could he remember?”

“WELL, THIS CHANGES THINGS.”, the voice said. “WE HAVE TO SEND THE LAD A MESSAGE NOW. STUY, BOLTZZ. TAKE CARE OF IT.”

“So, i can go now?”, Razordan said. “Please, i told you everything.”

Boltzz nodded. “Yeah, just one thing left.”

“What's that?”, Razordan asked.

“This ...” Stuy took out another injection and stabbed Razordan in the thigh. Razordan lost consciousness again.

“You brought your work clothes, right?”, Stuy said, bringing out his knife. “This is gonna get a bit messy.”

“Knowing you, it IS gonna get messy.” Boltzz wore his gloves.

“This my friend ... is ART!”, Stuy made the first incision at Razordan's neck.

57270cf508.png

Chapter 7 : Recruitment

“WHOA!”, was all Oby could say once Indy had finished his story. They were sitting in the cafeteria after Indy had managed to persuade Oblivia that he wasn't gonna drag her to class. “So ... Razor's dead ... for real?”

Indy nodded.

“Yeah, but it's supposed to be confidential. Shazi is the only other one who knows and ...”

Indy's eyes widened.

SHAZI KNEW! DAMMIT! THAT MEANS ...

He got up and ran quickly.

How could I be so stupid? Where could Shazi be at this time ... THE ART ROOM! Yes, I'm sure Miss Poetic had taken her there and ...

Was Miss Poetic in on it as well?

ARGHH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

He turned the corner that led to the Art room. Everything was quiet.

Indy breathed a sigh of relief. That was good. Indy knocked at the door and went in ... and felt sick to his stomach.

In front of him were the bodies of Poetic and Shazi on opposite sides of a chair, tangled in blood .

Poetic had a knife implanted in her forehead while Shazi's tongue was limping out, her neck in a rope. She was clearly strangled.

Indy fell down, exasperated. He was late ... again.

So Poetic is in cahoots with them ... or rather “was”.

He tried to calm himself and assess the situation.

From the look of things, Shazi had been invited into the room by Poetic, who after Shazi's back had been turned had proceeded to strangle her.

Shazi had desperately tried to kick her away and had gotten hold of a kitchen knife that she had left behind the other day. She had stabbed Poetic where she was widest and Shazi had the clearest view, her forehead.

Because of this, Shazi had sealed her doom.

Poetic in her last moments, had jumped across the chair, dragging Shazi as far as she could before the “dead-man's grip” locked in.

Poor Shazi had spent her last moments trying to break free and had failed, dying a slow and painful death.

DAMMIT! WHY? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

I'M SO DUMB! I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT SHAZI ALONE!

Shortly after, Oblivia arrived behind Indy along with Kazu. She took one look inside the room and ...

PUKE!!!!

Indy sighed.

Yes, that's been happening a lot lately. And wow ... there go my new pants.

Wait a minute. Am i seriously thinking about puke and pants at a time like this? I must be losing it.

Kazu turned green as well and ...

“Don't!”, Indy said warningly. “Or I'll have you clean it all up. So Oby” he turned to Oblivia “Are you in or out?”

Oby was still looking sick but she nodded.

“Good” Indy said. “Kazu, you're coming too. You've just seen a murder, which means you could be next.”

“WHY ME?”, Kazu yelped.

“I'll be damned if I know.”, Indy said. “Now, it's only 40 minutes till school's over and a guy comes and drops a flower-pot on my head. Don't” he said as Kazu started to speak “ask me how I know. I just do, okay? I'm the new oracle of Greece.”

“Isn't the oracle always a girl?”, said Oby.

Indy sighed.

It'd be a miracle if I pull this one off with THIS team.

57270cf508.png

Chapter 8 : Plan In Action

“This is sooo not gonna work.”, Kazu said.

“I agree. This is a completely bull-shit plan.”, Oby nodded. “Haven't you ever seen the A-Team or Mission:Impossible?.”

Indy groaned. “Let's just get this over with.”

What did I do to deserve this? ... oh wait, i did kill that cat one time. Still, it's a bit harsh. Putting me with these two for killing a cat.

ARGHH! I'm losing focus again. Concentrate.

The three of them had positioned themselves just outside the garden.

When the final bell rang, Kazu would run and loudly yell all over the school “Race you to the arcade, Indy!”, thus getting the murdered in his place. After that, Indy and Oby would wait for him/her to arrive and take him down.

Oby's more than a match for most guys in the school. With her, I'll easily get that bastard and send him to hamster Haven.

I'll stab him in the balls first. Then, i'll cut off his dick and stick it in his ass. Then, i'll slowly break his fingers one by one ...

Ah! happy thoughts!

“Indy!”, Oby hissed as Indy snapped out of his daydreams. “He's here.”

Indy watched attentively. The bastard was unlocking the door.

UNLOCKING it, for Christ's sake. And he, Indy had had to break in via the window.

THIS IS JUST FRUSTRATING! I'M GONNA TEAR HIS EYEBALLS OUT AND FEED IT TO HIM AS WELL!

“Let's go.”, Oby said and went after the person.

Maybe i should stay here. It's a comfy spot and ...

“MOVE YOUR ASS, INDY!”

----------------------------

They stood watching him for a while. It was definitely a guy. Either that or it was a highly under-developed girl.

He was constantly looking at a portable T.V., as if waiting for a signal.

“I'm gonna take him.”, Oby said and moved in for the kill.

“OBY, WAIT ...” Indy tried to stop her, but to no avail.

“HEY, DICKFACE.”, she yelled. The man looked up. “YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED SHAZI?”

she rushed in, taking the man in a body tackle, knocking him off his feet.

From his distance, Indy gawked at the scene.

Note to self : Never EVER get on Oby's bad side again ... or face her on the wrestling mat for that matter.

It looked as if Oby had the upper hand. She was squeezing the man's throat with her legs, holding him in an armlock position, until ...

The man got up, seemingly unaffected by the weight and threw Oby against the wall.

Unfortunately, there was a display case there and Oby's body went smashing through it, bits of sharpnel emerging from her end.

“What the ... hell?”, she said as her head fell down, forever quiet.

For a few moments, Indy stood dumbstruck, then he took the initiative and did the most obvious thing anyone else would do – he picked up a flower-pot and threw it at the man.

(Well, maybe not something EVERYONE would do)

I KNEW there was a use for these things other than storing flowers ...

GODDAMMIT! ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAVE DIED AND I'M CRACKING JOKES. SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME!!

The man was in pain and tried to get up.

“Oh no you don't.”, Indy said and delivered a boot to the man's stomach. “You are gonna pay BIG TIME for all this shit. But, first.” he bent down. “Let's take a look at who you are.”

He removed the man's mask and stared in unbeievable shock ...

“It's ... you. Why, man?”, Indy stuttered. He was looking at Shade, one of his closest riends in the school.

Why? Why? WHY! WHY!

Indy was in too much of a shock to see Shade pull something out of his pocket. It was a few seconds before his eyes focused on what it was.

“Is that ... a gun?”

Shade smirked and nodded before putting two bullets in Indy's skull. It was a good thing the silencer was already on.

“MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. TARGET ELIMINATED” he typed on his phone and sent the message.

On the floor, Indy's brains lied in a mess. It would take a while to clean up. That was Boltzz's job, not his.

"HEY DICKFACE," made me rofl ^_^

Me too! The funniest part! xD

Shade,,,I salute you!!!

*Twitching eye* *she took a deep breath, packed her whole arsenal of weapons, you never knew what you would need at the times like those, although she had a prety good picture in her mind, and made a reservation for a flight to Trinidad*