A Curious String of Events (working title)

Nero D. Ace

57270cf508.png

Chapter 23 : Back to the Beginning – Part IV

“These are ALL the guys we have?”, Indy said, raising an eyebrow.

“Beggers can't be choosers, man.”, Shade shuffled his feet.

“Just great ...”, Indy sighed. “And who's that tag-along from earlier?” He pointed at the other person who had come to fight the Yellowfeathers.

“My name's John.”, he held out his hand and tripped over. “But everyone calls me Random.”

“You don't say.”, Indy rolled his eyes. He looked over at the rest of everyone who had responded to the crisis call.

There were a total of 5 boys and 2 girls, including himself.

What have i gotten myself into? ...

Oh well. No turning back now. If Mel Gibson can do it, so can I.

“Friends, Romans ... er Kametsuians, lend me your ears.”, Indy started.

“Lend you our ears?”, Kazu asked confused. “I didn't know they were detachable.”

“Maybe they are.”, Random said and started tugging at his ear.

“This is just ridiculous ...”, Shazi rolled her eyes and went back to her book.

“Come on!!! Let's kick some ass already!!! I'ma getting bored here!!!”, Oby shouted.

Indy sighed.

“Oh, screw this. Here's the plan ...”

The leader of the Yellowfeathers relaxed in his chair, feeling very pleased with himself.

He had taught that dipshit Indy some manners, and had planned an attack on the school the very next day.

They would graffiti their walls, smash their windows, etcetera etcetera.

“Hey! Mr. Rezin. We have a BIG problem.”, one of the Yellowfeathers came rushing in.

“What is it?”, Rezen frowned. He had been thinking such good thoughts and now his entire thought train was ruined.

“It's that bastard, Indy. He's back inside the school and he's held him hostage!”

“Him?!”, Rezen's eyes widened. “Surely not him!!! ANYONE BUT HIM!!!” He shouted.

“I'm sorry, sir.”, the messenger bowed his head in shame. “We let our guard down.”

“Take one step closer and the hamster gets it.”, Indy advanced slowly through the main hall, holding a hamster in his right hand and a shard of glass in his left, pointed at the creature's throat.

“DON”T DO IT!!!”

“WHY YOU LITTLE PRICK ...”

“HOW DARE YOU!”

Voices came from all around him.

Indy simply sighed and threw the hamster high into the air.

All at once, the voices stopped and Indy skillfully caught the hamster as it came down.

“Good and STAY quiet.”

At that moment, Rezin appeared from the back door.

“YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!! GIVE HAMMY BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!”

Indy tsked. “You shouldn't startle me like that. I may accidentally stab Mr. Hammy” Indy moved the shard closer to the hamster's throat.

“NO! Don't harm him! What do you want? I'll do anything!!!”, Rezen yelled.

“Well, for starters ...”, Indy said. “ This ain't Hammy.” He pushed the shard into the hamster and it floated away into the air.

“A balloon ...?”, Rezen stared in disbelief.

“Second of all ...”, Indy continued. “You should really be careful in inspecting the messenger more closely.”

“Eh?”, Rezen turned around in confusion.

BAM!!!!

Oby let loose a wild hammer punch that connected with Rezin's nose and sent him flying across the room.

“OH YEAH!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!”, Oby screamed in delight.

“Uh ... sure, Ms. Oby. And uh ... yeah, third of all ...” He turned towards the remaining Yellowfeathers.

“You're ALL screwed.”

“Eh?”, the Yellowfeathers looked at each other in confusion ...

just as they were bombarded by semi-liquid that came falling out of the sky.

“Enjoy that, fellas”, Indy said as he took cover under a staircase and lit a cigarette. “It's ULTRA-HIGH QULAITY horse manure.”

“Yikes!!!”, Oby yelled as she desperately avoided the faeces. “What do I do now?”

“That'll teach them.”, Random said as they made their way back, their mission a success. “HA! Cleaning up horse manure, that's a good way to go.”

“Speak for yourself, Randy.”, Shade said. “Most of YOUR ammo went in Oby's direction.”

“WHAT!?????”, Oby flared up.

“Heh ... heh ... Shade's just kidding, Oby, ain't you, Shade ... AIN'T YOU!?”, Random desperately yelled.

“I'M GONNA KILL YOU, RANDOM!!!”

“YIKES!”

With that sentence, Random made off like the wind, with Oby at his tail.

“HAHAHA”, Kazu yelled. “That was fun. We've never actualyl WON a battle before.”

“Yeah Indy”, Shazi spoke. “You're a brilliant tactician, sort of like Zhuge Liang.”

So this is what having friends is like ...

You done with this horseplay yet?!

Go away, I don't want you anymore.

WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT ...

I won't let you lead me down darkness anymore. Begone.

“So, Indy ...”, Shade said. “Care for a re-match?”

Indy threw away his cigarette and grinned. “Anytime, pal.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
i think it looks unfinished cause it is kind of unfinished. Iki if you're reading this: damn your lazy ass!

haha, can ya believe i just kinda forgot about this? i thought of an ending months ago but was too lazy to form it up. I guess I can spare some time in the next few days to properly end this.