Bleach

Guest Morpheus

i agree with dewdropmon, even if most of the fillers start slow they finish pretty well

but if you really want to get the best out of bleach read the manga its awesome!!

Are we really watching the same show or have you just not watched all 312 episodes?

They end even worse than they begin. >>

I know it's a strange question but

What are fillers?

What are Manga?

manga are black and white version right?

Fillers are episodes that are none canon to the original storyline which is from the manga. And I can't really think how to explain manga too well other then say it's like a comic that is from Japan, but is more of a storyboard type layout. And just in case that's not a good eplaination, here is a link to a proper description from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga

Also here is a link to the Bleach manga first chapter so you can see what is looks like: http://www.mangareader.net/94-8-1/bleach/chapter-1.html

this question has probably been asked a thousands times but does anyone know when the 3rd bleach movie will be dubbed???

I would also like to know as it looks extremely good. But back on to the original question yes they are all worth watching basically they are extended episode but that is not a bad thing in this case

Actually I just didn't get what happened after the 167th episode when ichigo killed grimmjow the new season begun and in the captain amagai arc they were back at their homes I mean what just happened I thought they were at hueco mundo and it's not possible to get out of aizen's fortress without being noticed(aizen is not dumb) then how the hell could they appear at their homes and helping that noble girl lady yurirchi(not sure of her name)

Called an ARC

ALL episodes are part of an ARC. This particular was is a FILLER ARC.

It's one of the reasons I started disliking Bleach after that episode. They were closing in on the manga too fast and the anime company decided to put in a 22 episode long MEANINGLESS filler arc which had no point except for lengthening the distance between the anime and manga.

What makes it worse is their TIMING for putting in filler arcs. They're in the middle of a major arc right now but that doesn't stop them. They just blame it on "flashbacks" and what-not.

And the absolute WORST part of the Bleach fillers is the amazingly low amount of character development. Because this arc is is NO WAY related to the main story, the main characters don't get a single drop of character development. They're just as strong as they were in the previous arc and when the arc ends, they'll still be just as strong.

This bull-s*** method of going back and forth in time to put in more filler arcs has really pissed Bleach fans off. I don't even watch the subs anymore. I once read the manga till where the major arc end and then just gave it up.

• Koby unlocked this topic