Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Is bleach worth watching I've heard really good things about it and the manga it's just that there are so many episodes that I feel like I'll never be able to catch up with it? So is it even worth it? If so are the voices better in English or Japanese? Thanks

Watch the English dub and skip all the filler, and problem solved. You'll be caught up in no time, and be safe in the knowledge that there's still years of new episodes to come. The concensus does seem to be that if you started from ep.1 in English and are patient enough to wait for them, then the dub is on the whole preferrable.

@nameless

Huh? Are you up to date with the subs?! Well whatever . . . my answer is hell no. I like bleach very much and will continue watching for some time.

Yeah! I not only watch the subs I also download them and they have started a new filler saga . If U guys ask me I have to say that I like Bleach but not the fillers, these fillers are pretty much pointless and the worth part is that they start these fillers right in between an important ongoing saga. I know it's difficult to take eyes away from Bleach when they show those beautiful boobelious babes:beauty: and those uber cool fight scenes , even I presonally enjoy them:dhh: but those fillers I just can't stand them . They are just like sickening parasites sucking away the life and lustre from Bleach.

:byebye:

i love bleach coz each time Ichigo unlocks a hollow transformation he gets stronger.

but it drags and i got tired out, i'm so behind at the moment but hearing from everyone else i think its gone back to the fillers.

i download them and set them aside save it till i have a whole heap and then watch.

The main story is awesome the fillers..... well depends

• Koby unlocked this topic