Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Anyone here knows when the 3rd bleach movie fade to black english dub will come out? :)

No word yet that I remember.

They also had OVAs.. i'm having a hard time looking for the lunar jump festival OVA and memories in the rain in english dub. :(

Because they were never dubbed and will probably never be. Viz rarely seems to license OVA's for series they do.

Next episode is the start of a new arc, so it'll be interesting to see what they've come up with. Hopeully it'll have the originality of the Zampaktu rebellion, but not be dragged out longer than needed.

Oh I hope not. The zanpaktou arc was by far the worst of the fillers. Either way I no longer watch the fillers though. 310 was my last episode and I will not watch again until canon starts because Bleach has the worst fillers ever.

The filler effect happened A LOT in between episodes when there shouldn't have been a reason to put one in after such lengthy filler arcs. It annoyed me especially when they were about to show Ichigo face off with Aizen and "Pop", a filler in the way :oh:

• Koby unlocked this topic