Bleach

Guest Morpheus

It depends who will become 'main character' for a little while. I don't really mind seeing some characters in that position, but i can't exactly see Karin in that position...

thats where the series seems to be heading. his sister's trying to hog some glory for herself now.

"my turn to protect my brother" and all that ...

things are not looking good for ichigo fans :(

Byakuya took away Ichigo's Shinigami power. and some episodes later, Ichigo got them back thanks to Uruhara.

Urahara broke the chain between his body and soul right ? and Rukia said that if the chain is broken the person is dead.So doesn't this mean Ichigo is already dead but just uses a Gigai in the world of the living?

I'm really confused about souls becoming shinigami too.

can anyone who has died become a shinigami in the soul society ?

can souls be 'born' in the soul society ?

but his shinigami powers took over his hollow so he's not dead or more he's reviving again. Basically, shinigami are person that has died and it's soul is sent to the soul society (before that person turn into Hollow). But in Ichigo's case its special because he can be a Shinigami even though he's not dead yet.

but his shinigami powers took over his hollow so he's not dead or more he's reviving again. Basically, shinigami are person that has died and it's soul is sent to the soul society (before that person turn into Hollow). But in Ichigo's case its special because he can be a Shinigami even though he's not dead yet.

Wait what? I know that but that doesnt mean he isn't dead.

Bleach is very confusing in this way. He is still using his living body so hes not really dead. Uruhara probably warded his body or something so that it wouldn't die. You could still take it as him dead though but he can still live out his life inside that body.

But he is also half death god, so that is a life in it's own. so hes not dead, but if he dies because hes already half death god he wouldn't turn into a soul i believe

and yes dead people can have dead people babies, I have no idea why.

Bleach is very confusing in this way. He is still using his living body so hes not really dead. Uruhara probably warded his body or something so that it wouldn't die. You could still take it as him dead though but he can still live out his life inside that body.

But he is also half death god, so that is a life in it's own. so hes not dead, but if he dies because hes already half death god he wouldn't turn into a soul i believe

and yes dead people can have dead people babies, I have no idea why.

Ok now I get it , thanks seirachan :D

Most of the Shinigami were born in the soul society (those born in the soul society have higher Spiritual Power then those born in the World of the Living) also almost all the captains (or any one with bankai) was born in the soul society (for reasons already said, higher spiritual power.) This is what makes the four great houses so great they have the most spiritual power of any other family.

Side note -

Ichigo is a special case, first his father is shinigami (most likely former captain or maybe even squad 0,) second, he had the Hōgyoku give him the ability to protect his friends and family, third, he is a subsitute shinigami, not a shingiami, the differnce is the that he is still alive, human, but has shinigami powers.

well in the last chapter he called the dudes company so i think they might help him ichigo get his power's back and on a sidenote ichigo sister would be a intresting in my opinon >.> i mean if she really wanted to ,wat if she goes to urahara to get the training and succeeds in following ichigo becoming a powerful shinigami i would probly still be a bleach fan just to see were her road would leads

• Koby unlocked this topic