Bleach

Guest Morpheus

If you watch the subtitle version of Bleach. It has been advertising the movie for the last couple episodes saying it is coming out December 4th.

Well that is the Theatrical release. You can expect to have to wait about 8 months till the DVD/Blu-ray will be released. It won't be till then that anyone will sub it. So you won't see fansubs till around August 2011.

The movie came out in theaters on Dec. 4 in Japan, normally takes 8 to 10 months for them to put these types of movies to dvd and then sometime (for a popular show like bleach) about 1 week or 2 later a fan sub group will come out with a English sub version. Hope that helps.

Edit: sorry about this post looks like Koby and I type the same things at the same time, so could someone just remove this post, pointless having the same info 2 times

• 2 weeks later...
i wish there was an easier way to figure out if it's filler or not. i know why they're there but i would like it better if i could tell it was filler b4 watching it

there is a way, what im doing now is im skipping a few eps each month but i still check each ep to see if its works and is in good quality. be4 i exit out i skip to the end and watch the preview to see if its going to filler mode. like ep 302 is main arc, and 303 looks like its going in2 filler mode :( and so on. i do the same with Naruto but the filler looks like it has no end in sight...

Dude, Bleach is way better than Dragon Ball Z. 'Nuff said. I hear there's a new Bleach movie out called Hell Chapter...well, it's new to me anyway. Gonna go watch it later.

Dude, I agree. Best anime ever! And I don't get one thing: why is the word "anime" not recognized as an English word?

Warner Bro's doesn't make good Anime movies into live action movies; agreed with that. But how can you not like Bleach anime? Well, to each their own, I suppose.

• Koby unlocked this topic