Bleach

Guest Morpheus

@ UnknownSoldier9: I do agree with you some extent, but they show 1 fight continuously that fight will definately get boring. but i think Tite kubo has got right balance for that. He never jumps to next fight in climax. for. eg. Ichigo vs. Ulquiora and Kenpachi Vs. Noitora These fights ended on pinnacle of excitement.

The problem I have with Bleach is that it's getting (or rather has been) very repetitive. Someone with a grudge against the Soul Society or for whatever other reason, will want to destroy it and in comes Ichigo being all "GAR you can't do this" and stuff. Enemies will seem impossible to defeat until he gets some crazy new power and wins.

Fights take forever, if I'm watching episodes online I will skip through the fight scenes since they're very predictable.

No one besides the villains ever die. Not that I'm saying I want them to, I just wonder how one can go through so many "life and death" situations without SOMEONE getting killed.

But that's just me.

The problem I have with Bleach is that it's getting (or rather has been) very repetitive. Someone with a grudge against the Soul Society or for whatever other reason, will want to destroy it and in comes Ichigo being all "GAR you can't do this" and stuff. Enemies will seem impossible to defeat until he gets some crazy new power and wins.

Fights take forever, if I'm watching episodes online I will skip through the fight scenes since they're very predictable.

No one besides the villains ever die. Not that I'm saying I want them to, I just wonder how one can go through so many "life and death" situations without SOMEONE getting killed.

But that's just me.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Bleach just goes through the same process over and over with nothing to show for it. It's sad because the first part of this series in the beginning was so awesome and groundbreaking, taking anime to the next level, but now it's past it's "hay day." It's even more sad to think, bleach (in the manga) actually now has a fresh start after...

Aizen gets captured

and the story doesn't look half bad, but it just seems like a filler to me (even though it isn't) and so I just can't get into it and might stop reading Bleach for a while because of that.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Bleach just goes through the same process over and over with nothing to show for it. It's sad because the first part of this series in the beginning was so awesome and groundbreaking, taking anime to the next level, but now it's past it's "hay day." It's even more sad to think, bleach (in the manga) actually now has a fresh start after...

Aizen gets captured

and the story doesn't look half bad, but it just seems like a filler to me (even though it isn't) and so I just can't get into it and might stop reading Bleach for a while because of that.

This is often the case with anime/manga that never end. While at the end of a really good anime I catch myself going "Noooo!! Why did it have to end?!" I realize that if it doesn't end, it'll turn into the same thing over and over.

One thing about bleach I do not like is that every time Ichigo powers up, the captains powers are still somewhat equal to his. For example at the beginning when fighting Kenpachi, he won without learning his bankai, now Kenpachi is able to beat an espada Ichigo could not defeat in his hollowfied form.

Though I still watch the anime and read the manga.

This is often the case with anime/manga that never end. While at the end of a really good anime I catch myself going "Noooo!! Why did it have to end?!" I realize that if it doesn't end, it'll turn into the same thing over and over.

Though for all the long series I've read that go more the a few hundred chapters Bleach has been the only one I'm getting tired of... I mean you can expect of few holes in a story, but Bleach has way too many. The plot line has not evolved since the end of the first arc even though some of the fights have been epic that's really the only thing that keeps a lot of people around anymore because you know exactly what the result of the battle is going to turn out. I almost feel sorry for the author because if he changes the story dramatically now and decides to actually kill of some character and makes the plot meaning full, people just wont like it, but it will be the only way to improve the story without having Bleach start to flop at this point I think. Kubo (author) has back himself into a corner, but it's his own fault.

One thing about bleach I do not like is that every time Ichigo powers up, the captains powers are still somewhat equal to his. For example at the beginning when fighting Kenpachi, he won without learning his bankai, now Kenpachi is able to beat an espada Ichigo could not defeat in his hollowfied form.

Though I still watch the anime and read the manga.

Yeah, that is one of the many unexplained things that goes on in Bleach that just doesn't make in sense with the Captains in one fight are weaker than Ichigo then the next there a lot stronger and haven't trained any. Though for the Kenpachi fight with Ichigo it is explained that Kenpachi loves to fight (as everyone knows), but he will not slaughter his opponent, he will fight on an equal level if he finds the fight "fun" so that's what he did with Ichigo that one time. He just underestimated Ichigo's final attack a bit and got more injured then anticipated.

Though for all the long series I've read that go more the a few hundred chapters Bleach has been the only one I'm getting tired of... I mean you can expect of few holes in a story, but Bleach has way too many. The plot line has not evolved since the end of the first arc even though some of the fights have been epic that's really the only thing that keeps a lot of people around anymore because you know exactly what the result of the battle is going to turn out. I almost feel sorry for the author because if he changes the story dramatically now and decides to actually kill of some character and makes the plot meaning full, people just wont like it, but it will be the only way to improve the story without having Bleach start to flop at this point I think. Kubo (author) has back himself into a corner, but it's his own fault.

Yeah, that is one of the many unexplained things that goes on in Bleach that just doesn't make in sense with the Captains in one fight are weaker than Ichigo then the next there a lot stronger and haven't trained any. Though for the Kenpachi fight with Ichigo it is explained that Kenpachi loves to fight (as everyone knows), but he will not slaughter his opponent, he will fight on an equal level if he finds the fight "fun" so that's what he did with Ichigo that one time. He just underestimated Ichigo's final attack a bit and got more injured then anticipated.

People are starting to lose faith ...

Everything is going according to plan ... Just as I predicted ;)

I completely agree. I was absolutely enthralled with the beginning of the series. I skipped over most of the bount arc (lol wtf). Right after that was pretty good. I think what killed it for me was the length/repetitiveness of the Arrancar arc. It had some good fights, but everything was so similar.

I completely agree. I was absolutely enthralled with the beginning of the series. I skipped over most of the bount arc (lol wtf). Right after that was pretty good. I think what killed it for me was the length/repetitiveness of the Arrancar arc. It had some good fights, but everything was so similar.

I hated the Bount Arc -_____-

The Hueco Mundo Arc is good minus all of the fights. Aizen is a very intriguing character and the mind games he plays on people keeps things interesting. At least in the episodes he's in.

• Koby unlocked this topic