Bleach

Guest Morpheus

189 is the end of the current filler arc the dub is in, then 190 is a recap episode.

Episodes 191-203 are cannon.

Then 204-205 are filler again,

Episodes 206-212 are a side-story / prequel set in the past 100 years ago which details history about the Vizard and their past within Gotei 13.

Episodes 213-229 are cannon with about half having filler nonsense mixed within the cannon episodes to just make them retarded and draw out the episodes longer.

Episodes 230-265 is another filler arc.

Then it starts the cannon again and is still in cannon at the moment in the subs.

So as you see, pretty much all you have to look forward to is filler after filler after more filler.

dont be serius 230-265 is filler bleach is doomed and it was sumthing i was looking forward 2 as well :confuse:

Fillers like episodes 303-305 have you wondering if they are even trying! I do not mind place holding as long as it is decent.

Part of 305 wasn't filler, it came from a sidestory extra or something another. I'm talking about the Halloween style costumes. I used an image from it back during October for our Halloween themed banner. =P

(in agreement with Eli Kipnes) here in the western part of the world we do have DEATH-or more commonly the Grimm Reaper, but did you know that the whole concept came origionally from the bible?!

true...the Angel of Death was the Archangel in heaven who's name is Azrael (i think) and he was BEAST! needless to say and no he had no ememies but a group of fellow archangels that worked with eachother to keep the balance of the world. the one he was most offiliated with was Gabriel, the lead of the group in many cases.

sorry fer babbling, but i got interested in the whole thing :D

• 2 weeks later...
the live-action movie has already failed, I saw that the director of the movie was the director for 50 first dates, which translates to: I have no hope for this movie.

Agreed. it would take a genius of a director to pull of any live action anime especially one with fight scenes that rely on the flexibility of the anime style

• Koby unlocked this topic