Bleach

Guest Morpheus

well i just finished season 6 so i can't say it does seem to drag though with the crappy fillers

So u hate the fillers same goes with me .

Honestly no-one with the right mind would hate Bleach cause it can kick a lot of hormones like adrenaline and the perverted ones:dhh:. But these stupid fillers puts the brakes on the roller-coaster.

The Bount arc(more like bounce arc it just bounced over story making no sense):oh: , The Captain Amagai( more like "I'm-a-Guy" cause really he/it wasn't stupid jerk:beat_brick:) , The Unknown Zanpaktou Arc( it would have been better for us the fans if the stupid Zanpaktou remained unknown personally this shit-ass arc caused me a lot of head-ache and ass-ache ) and right now they have started a new filler arc where u get to see a green-haired-nude-stuckup-bitch :mother-ficker was: I don't know how long I have to wait for the real deal .:tire:

By the way nice Avatar:sexy_girl:

:byebye:

Hi Forum,

Daniel here, firstly would like to introduce myself as this will be my very first post. I from Australia, Queensland and love all forms of anime/ manga and love playing console games.

I know i am late, just started watching bleach a couple of months ago trying to catch up lol...really injoying all eps thus far.

anyway thanks for making a great site keep up the good work.

talk later

Daniel

Yes I have to agree there have been some crappy fillers although there have been some interesting one that have given the back stories of certain characters & events but after watching some fillers, It leaves you wondering what the time frame is compared to the main story line (And that also goes for the 3 Bleach Movies)

Yeah, I dont like how it jumps from fight to fight without finishing the fights. lol Like ishida will be fighting for half an episode then it will jump over to Ichigo for like 5 episodes then it will go back to ishida and by that point the fight lost its luster and you just want it to end and have the story move forward. Imo the fights are way to long most of the time and they try to cover everyones fights at the same time which makes it hard to really get into a fight. Also, I do find it annoying that only bad guys die for the most part when they keep gaining allies. It makes it real hard to get to know other characters cuz there is just so many. =S Besides those things the show does pick up just at the right moment to keep me watching. lol

• Koby unlocked this topic