Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Well, I only watch the Funi dub, so I still have a long way before I get to the end. They're a fair way behind the subbed version... They're only up to 199 and only doing 1 a week. They didn't have any new ones for months and months though.

You watch the FUNi dub? Please tell me how you do that when it doesn't exist?

Viz is the English Dub studio. =P

I'm wondering with the way they did the filler this time being between the time Aizen is Defeated and the time the manga starts back up, do you like how they fit the filler into the whole story instead of an alternate story not fitting in the whole time line, or do you not like how they have filler at all and would rather just see ti stay on the manga arc?

I for instance like how it fits into the timeline this time and am excited to see Ichigo with his shinagmi powers before he loses them

Bleach is a very badly planned anime out of nowhere a stupid filler is added into the anime . these fillers make no sense :confuse: and this is the only reason bleach has lost all lost lot of fans. :beat_brick:

Which is why I dont watch fillers anymore. I only watch it when it's on the storyline.

• Koby unlocked this topic