Kametsu Kombat [story]

The Joker

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, announcement to make:

following my little cousin destroying my pc by pouring 2 letres of orange juice over it, until i can get a new pc or replace some parts (cost dependent), KK is essentually going to be on hold until further notice. The reason for this is most of my plans (at least the more detailed versions) were on the hard-drive. I've still got a few paper notes, but nothing great. I've swapped a few pieces around with an old PC I had, but the speeds so poor I'm struggling to do anything.

@rezinkin, I'm currently not accepting anyone else into the Tournament itself, however, on the basis my plans have pretty much become lost, when I come to write the next chapters, I can addapt and give you a special role in the future, k?

Kametsu Kombat Chapter 5 – of Princes and Assassins...

Random and Oblivia were overseeing the final preparations for the opening ceremony. The world’s media had been gathering in their thousands, as well as several of the fighters in the days beforehand, and many people had flocked to Kametsu and the other nearby towns in the hope of being able to see the tournament first hand.

As they were about to head upstairs, they heard someone shout. “Its the Prince!”. Random groaned. “He just HAD to accept it didn’t he...” he muttered to himself. Deep down, he knew that this wasn’t the Prince’s fault, but that of the King’s. Random glanced over at Oblivia. “Well... might as well go and greet the next King” he said. Oblivia nodded, and followed Random.

Outside, Prince Marth was greeting the people. He heard someone clapping behind him. “Well well, the great Prince has accepted my invitation, truly, this is a wonderus day!” Random cheered, while Oblivia just stared at Prince Marth. The Prince walked over to him, and shook Random’s hand. “It was a pleasure to receive your invite.” He replied, while the two posed for pictures. “Come, come!” Random said, beckoning Marth inside after a few moments. “You must be tired from your long travel.” The Prince nodded, and gave a final wave to the crowd, before walking inside Kametsu Tower and the doors shutting behind them.

“I see this place has really come on since I visited a few months back.” The Prince said, looking around at the high class decorations and tables being set ready for the opening feast. “Yes, I was lucky to find such excellent workmen and staff from around the town.” Random replied, nodding towards the chef. “Trust me when I saw you will not be disappointed, that man makes THE greatest roast duck you have ever tasted.” The chef laughed. “A head chef is only as good as his ingredients and fellow cooks sir” he said, before returning to the kitchens.

The Prince nodded in agreement, and turned and looked at Oblivia. “I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Prince Marth” He said, placing his hand forward. Oblivia merely nodded. “Not much of a talker is she?” the Prince asked, looking back at Random, who had just face-palmed himself. “Tell me about it.” He began. “Oblivia here’s been working as my bodyguard for the past few months, but she’s not spoken once. At least not in front of me anyway.” He finished with a sigh.

The Prince laughed. “This girls your bodyguard! No offence meant here, but she doesn’t look like she could be very helpful, unless of course your attackers are into the whole lolicon thing, and you plan to use her as a distraction” Random’s face went dark. “Care to try and back-up that train of thought?” he asked. Oblivia drew her katana. The Prince nodded. “Sure, I could use a workout.” He said, drawing his sword. “Right, follow me.” Random said with a nod.

----Meanwhile----

A small yellow figure peered out from around the corner, watching the three disappear into the distance. “Master, I have infiltrated the building, I will give you the que to begin the plan when it is time.” He said, before hiding his walkie-talkie. As he went to slip into the shadows, he bumped into a leg. “Sorry!” he yelled, looking up. There stood Shazi, Reijou and Adelphia. There was a brief pause, before a loud shriek of “CUTE!!” from Shazi and Adelphia, as they bent down, picked up him up and began hugging the minion. Reijou sighed with her head in her hand, while a huge smile appeared on the minion’s face. “This has made the job SO worth it” he thought to himself.

---Back with Random and Co----

Random had led the Prince and Oblivia to a large dojo. “Why do you have a dojo in the hotel?” the Prince asked, scratching his head. “You’ll find out soon enough.” Random replied. Oblivia stood beside him. “Okay, seeing as both of you are gonna be competing in the tournament, we’ll keep things low risk.” Random began. Prince Marth’s jaw dropped. “This girls a combatant!?” he yelled, completely shocked. Random nodded, but carried on with the rules. “We’ll go for disarming ONLY” Random said, emphasizing the word only while looking at Oblivia. Prince Marth readied his sword, and Oblivia took her stance. Random looked at the two, making sure they were ready, before yelling “BEGIN!”