Kametsu Kombat [story]

The Joker

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kametsu kombat – Chapter 3 – Darkness and Light

*note, Anras’ minions are identical in appearance to those from Despicable Me!

Deep inside a volcano base in the middle of the South Pacific sat the world’s only super villain, Anras. He had great plans for taking over the world and minions ready to follow his every order. The only thing he lacked was money. Anras was completely broke. “Why do these damn hidden bases have to be so expensive!” he yelled to himself. A door slide open, and one of his minions hurried inside. “Master, I have the answer!” he said happily, dancing around on the spot. Anras turned and faced him. “The answer to what? How to destroy that bastard Krogoth?” he asked. The minion shook his head. “No, but it... argh!!” the minion’s sentence was cut short as he was launched back out of the room from a single kick to the groin.

“If its not something that’s gonna help me, I don’t want to know about it” Anras grumbled as the minion slowly got back to his feet. “No sir... I meant a way for us to earn some money, and in a way that fool Krogoth cannot interfere!” Anras starred at the minion. “Explain!” he yelled. The minion hurried back into the room and switched on the news. “And our top story today, Jubei Smith, owner of Kametsu Town and the multi-billion dollar Kametsu Kompany, had announced he plans to hold a fighting tournament for the worlds greatest 14 fighters, with a $100,000,000 prize for the winner.” Anras’ eyes gleamed. “EXCELLENT!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. “Now I can earn money without having to worry about that fool Krogoth getting in my way!”

“Here’s a list of the 14 fighters who have been named as potential participants.” The screen flashed up with the names, and Anras scanned the list. “I’m not on it!” he yelled in rage! The presenter continued. “And standing with me now, is Krogoth, who has accepted the invite to the tournament, Krogoth, what made you accept?” the camera panned out, and Krogoth entered the shot. “No...No not him!” Anras yelled. “Well, the reason I entered was simple, the prize money would do wonders for many charities around the world.”

Anras fell back in his chair. His great plan, was at a dead end again. Then a thought crossed his mind, and with a wicked smile, he located the nearest fighter to his base.

Seeing as I'm gonna be out this weekend, here's chapter 4!

Kametsu Kombat – Chapter 4 – Femme Fatale

“5 days until it begins...” Shazi thought to herself. She’d been on the road heading towards the Kametsu Tower, and had decided to stop off at a small takeaway for a bite to eat. Shazi was both excited and nervous; she was going to be up against some of the greatest fighters in the world. Shazi’s train of thought was interrupted by two women sitting next to her, each carrying two swords. Shazi continued to eat her meal, the area she was in was a rough neighbourhood, so she wasn’t completely surprised to see people armed with weapons. However, what she did find strange was that they carried swords. “I thought most people used guns now a days” she said, thinking aloud. One of the figures turned and smiled. “We’re not like most...” she began to say, however was interrupted when a group of 20 men walked in. They were a gang that essentially ran this town. Instantly, people began to disappear.

The group approached the three, who hadn’t even flinched to their presence. “Hey there cuties, this town ain’t very safe for people like yourselves, your gonna get hurt.” The gang leader yelled. Shazi laughed. “I can take care of myself” she said, going back to her meal. The man’s face darkened, and he grabbed her by the shoulder. “I don’t think ya understand the situation girly” he whispered in her ear, while the other members of the group laughed.

“Girly?” Shazi muttered. She hated it when people called her that. “let me tell you something...” she began standing up slowly. “Don’t... ever... call me girly!?” she yelled, spinning around and kicking him straight across the room. The gang members were silent, while the other two individuals merely sat talking amongst themselves. The man stood back up, spitting the blood out of his mouth. “Bitch! You’ll pay for that!” he yelled, as the gang drew knives and approached Shazi. Shazi went to rush into them, but was stopped.

She glanced over, and saw that the two women were standing either side of her, swords drawn. “20 against 1... why don’t we even these odds a little?” one said, her silver hair almost glowing in the light. “I like the way you think master... besides, I think we could use some exercise.” The other replied, nodding. Shazi smiled. “Well... if you two think you can be of any help, be my guest... besides, I could use a good workout” she said “By the way... I’m Shazi” The two glanced at her. “I’m Adelphia” replied the one with the dark brown hair, “And that’s my master “Reijou Lee.” Reijou merely nodded. “Master huh?” Shazi thought herself.

The gang charged, and the battle commenced.

---meanwhile, outside---

A lone figure stood in the shadows, watching events unfold. “Useless fools... and they call themselves a gang” Shade thought to himself. This battle was already decided the moment the two swordswomen had entered. He let out a sigh. “Guess the only way to do this is fairly...” he muttered, disappearing.

---back inside----

The gang leader was petrified. His men were being knocked around like flies. Before he realised it, he saw a sword was held to his chest. “w..w..what the hell are you?” he asked, barely able to stay standing on his feet. Reijou merely smiled. “We’re participants in Kametsu Kombat” she said, and with a move faster than the eye, she swung her sword and sheathed it again. There was a brief pause, before a snap was heard, and the gang leader’s trousers fell to the floor. Adelphia was crying with laughter. “What kind of grown man wears boxers with hearts on them!?” she said, while kicking one of the gang members to make sure he wasn’t going to be getting up any time soon. The gang leader went red in the face, and ran out of the takeaway as fast as he could, holding his trousers up with his hands.

Shazi glanced over at the two women. “So... guess this means we’re heading the same way huh?” she asked sarcastically. Reijou nodded, while Adelphia was still crying with laughter. “Well then... what do you say we go the rest of the way together? It’d be nice to have some company.” Shazi asked. Reijou smiled. “Sure why not” she said, throwing some money to the terrified owner, who had taken refuge behind the counter. “Sorry about the mess!” Adelpia yelled as the three left and continued on their way together.