Kametsu Kombat [story]

The Joker

The kametsu Kombat story will officially begin tomorrow, however, heres a quick trailer i made:

Thanks eve for the emblem, really appreciate it!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-skDOjrwkFU

Enjoy!

Also, for those who need to re-fresh their memory about the characters, Click here to go back to the signup, but remember no new characters are accepted now this has gone live people, at least not for now anyway

BTW Random is not in it because he is purely the host, not a fighter!

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol trust me Iki, sequel, game, comic and movie rights are owned by me xd

Anyway, heres the long awaited first chapter!

Kametsu Kombat – Chapter 1: Invites

Random was sat behind his desk at the top of Kametsu Tower. This building stood proud over the rest of Kametsu town, and was built to serve as a hotel, hospital and general office for the upcoming tournament. Next to him stood Oblivia, his personal bodyguard. She’d only started working with him a few months ago, and, although having not spoken a single word, she had killed over 500 people who had made various attempts on his life or disagreed with him. Random’s eyes were looking over a list of names for the upcoming tournament. “So... these 12 are the best in the world are they?” he asked the messenger standing opposite him. “Yes sir... and I think you mean 14...” the messenger was stopped, suddenly finding the tip of Oblivia’s Katana at his throat, her face showing no emotion. Random smirked, watching the messenger squirm for a few seconds. “Oblivia really hates it when people try and correct me.” He said darkly. “Oblivia, release him, I’ve only just had this office cleaned after the last time.” Oblivia nodded, and returned to Random’s side. The messenger collapsed to his knees, sweating. He hadn’t even seen her move from Random’s side. “How did she do that?” he thought to himself.

Random interrupted his train of thought. “There may be 14 names on this list, but need I remind you that the king’s son, Prince Marth, is only participating because this was part of the deal to help fund the tournament” He shut his eyes for a second, remember that meeting with the king. “Damn stubborn old fool...” he muttered to himself. “And Oblivia is entering as per her request when signing up to work as my bodyguard, though she would’ve received the invite anyway...” random continued. “Send out the invites. The tournament will in 20 days time.” He threw the list towards the messenger, who bowed in respect and quickly fled, fearing Oblivia’s skill.

Oblivia turned and looked out of the window, gazing upon the small town below. “Don’t worry” Random said, putting a hand on her shoulder. “You’ll get a chance to show me what you’re really capable off, I promise” Oblivia nodded, but again showed no emotion, looking out over the town. “Won’t be long now...” Random thought to himself “And what the hell does a guy have to do to get this girl to talk!”