Kametsu Kombat [story]

The Joker

Amazing chapter Rand! And a trailer?? Great work! And I have to agree with Poe, no need to rush this awesomeness. ^.^

Question: I iz teh silent type?? O.o Hehehe, just kidding, you portrayed me perfectly! xD

*squints at Iki and his second post* >_> *Pulls her Katana out* ^.^

Can't wait to read more! 074.gif

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me mae, plenty more to come. Next few introduce the fighters and then the real fun begins :)

***Edit*** I was on fire today, so here, a lot earlier than planned, is chapter 2!

Chapter 2 – Invites arrive and The Jackal howls

Oblivia was sat in Random’s office, staring at a small watch that Random had given her an hour ago. She had placed the watch on her arm, but not taken her eyes off it at all. She had never seen anything like this watch before. It was digital, and made with a metal that was both durable, and lightweight. Its design was something completely new, a large screen with several buttons placed around the side. Random walked back in. “You haven’t pressed the buttons?” he asked, both surprised and disappointed. Oblivia just tilted her head slightly as if to say “Why?” Random sighed, and sat next to her.

Holding her arm gently, he pressed a small blue button, and a hologram of himself appeared on the screen. “Greeting Oblivia, my name is Jubei, and I have a proposition for you.” Oblivia jumped back slightly in her seat, she had not expected anything like that. “Seems she can be surprised.” Random thought with a smirk. The hologram continued. “On the 31st of October, I will be hosting a tournament to find the greatest fighter of modern times, and you have been given one of the 14 places within that competition. The man or woman crowned the champion will receive $100,000,000 in prize money.” Oblivia was focused on the screen. “Of course, entry is up to you. If you do not wish to enter the competition, then press the red button, and consider the watch a present. However, should you wish to test your skills, press the green button and be shown the way.” The hologram disappeared.

Oblivia quickly pressed the green button, and was presented with an image of Kametsu Tower, and a map. Random’s voice could be heard again. “The tournament will be held in Kametsu Town. I look forward to seeing you.” The hologram vanished and then quickly reappeared. “Oh, and I forgot to mention don’t lose this watch, it’s your entry pass!” the hologram vanished. Oblivia looked at Random, and back again at the watch. Random sat back, smiling to himself. The bait had been cast... it was now a case of seeing which fish would bite!

...Elsewhere...

Indy was sat in a run down flat in Northern Russia. The place had long been abandoned, and the only things that lived around there were rats. Opposite him stood the messenger from Random’s office. Indy had a huge grin on his face. “You held up your end of the deal and got me in, so here’s mine.” He said, passing the man a large case filled with money. The messenger eagerly counted the notes, and did not notice Indy leave. As Indy walked away and onto a small road, a large explosion erupted from behind him. He merely smirked as he got into his car and drove off towards Kametsu town.