Kametsu Kombat [story]

The Joker

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kametsu Kombat Chapter 6 – Status means little...

“BEGIN!” Random yelled. Prince Marth went straight in with a flurry of strikes, forcing Oblivia back a few paces, before side-stepping and countering. Random’s eyes focused on the two, before noticing a figure hiding around the doorway. “Fine, he doesn’t want to be seen; I won’t even acknowledge his presence” Random thought, and carried on watching the fight. Prince Marth was tiring, while Oblivia looked fine. “She’s toying with him” Random thought with a smile. Oblivia never liked finishing the job quickly.

Prince Marth made a feint, and jumped back, and again took up his stance. “Not bad... I can see why she’s your bodyguard.” He said panting, not taking his eyes of Oblivia, who was now circling him with her Katana raised, like a shark with its prey.

“I’d call it quits Marth, you’re outmatched in this one” Random called to him. “Not yet, I haven’t even begun to take this seriously!” he replied, still trying to catch his breath. “Neither has Oblivia.” Thought Random. Oblivia charged in, forcing the prince against the wall, the tip of her blade just millimetres from him right eye as he put all his strength to trying to force the blade back.

“Enough!” Random called out. Oblivia jumped back and sheathed her blade, while the Prince fell to the floor. “Damn it!” he cried out. “Why did you stop it?” he roared, getting to his feet. Random remained clam. “This fight was over long ago.” He said simply. “Besides, if I hadn’t have called for it to end there, we’d probably be running you to the hospital trying to save your eye.” He finished, giving a slight wave with his hand as he made his way to the door to return to the reception.

“THIS IS NOT OVER!” Random heard the Prince yell, turning around and seeing him charging Oblivia. Oblivia merely sidestepped, and rammed her elbow into the Prince’s stomach. As the Prince stepped backwards, winded, she kicked the blade out of his hands, sending it flying embedding into the wall where the mystery figure was hiding. “Told you... it might pay to get some training in my friend, otherwise, I don’t think you’ll last too long” Random called back as he left, while Oblivia quickly followed suit.

After a few minutes, the Prince gathered himself together; he removed his sword from the wall, and went off for a drink. When he left the room, Indy collapsed to the floor. The sword has pierced straight through the wall, and emerged just above his head. He looked down at the floor and saw some of his hair. “These guys... are not normal!” he thought to himself, shaking. “I need to get the money and get the hell out of here, and fast!”

Woot woot woot! I nailed his #%$! xD But you shouldn't have stopped teh fight Randy...>.>

Fear me mortals!! Mwuahahahaha! *coughs coughs* >.< Lolz

Great read, keep it coming. ^.^

And when did sis become all this thrilled and feverish? >.< Breathe sis, breathe...*pets a bucket of freezing water as a last resort* ^.^

Yeah, but folly was always his bestest best friend. Meh, he's trying to provoke me all teh time, but I will not give him that much wanted pleasure of hurting him, at least, not for now, I had better things in mind. *evil grin and pets his head* A place for you is already saved in a special "quarantine". *looks significantly at sis*

Kametsu Kombat Chapter 7 – Evil arrives!

Several hours had passed since the battle between the Prince and Oblivia. “Wow... I finally get to meet the brains behind all this!” Shazi squealed with delight. She’d just finished unpacking her bags in her hotel room when a member of staff had asked her to join the other combatants in his office.

As Shazi stood in the elevator, so wondered where the little yellow guy had disappeared to. He’d been with her and Adelphia earlier, but had vanished. Shazi signed with disappointment. “He was so cute too...” she murmured. The porter look around, and chuckled. “Guy trouble?” he asked. Shazi blushed. “uhh... yeah, something like that haha” she replied, laughing nervously.

As the doors opened, Shazi was blinded by the sunlight streaking in through the windows. “I brought the last one sir!” the porter called out. Random waved his hand. “Apologies about the light my dear, however, you’ll get used to it” he said, as Shazi walked out of the elevator. As her eyes adjusted, she saw Reijou and Adelphia sitting down on some of the chairs, along with the other combatants. She nodded towards them, then looked at Random. “Welcome, my dear, to Kametsu Tower. I trust your journey was fine?” Random asked. Shazi nodded. “A little trouble with a small gang... but they were nothing more than a warm up.” Shazi joked. Random laughed. “Yes... I heard about that little incident from your friends.” He replied, gesturing for her to sit down.

As Shazi sat, she looked around at the other fighters, there seemed to be a real range of talents... “I thought there was meant to be 14 of us?” Koby asked aloud, while sitting back in his chair, twirling his gun-blade. “Yes... he hasn’t arrived yet. I’ll fill you guys in on how events will unfold, both for this tournament, and what’s going to happen during the opening ceremony” When he arrives I’ll fill him in later.” Random sighed. “uhh question?” Adelphia said, raising her hand. “Yes?” Random replied. “Is the guy about 2ft tall, and has yellow skin?”

Several of the fighters roared with laughter, Random could’ve sworn even Oblivia smirked as well. “This isn’t the Simpsons you know...” Random groaned “Why did you think he’d look like that?” Adelphia shrugged. “I saw someone like that earlier, but he vanished...” “Sure he did” Interrupted Shade

Oblivia was sitting next to Random, looking at all of the other combatants intently, as if trying to gauge their skill already. “Well... before we get to the nitty-gritty, you all might as well introduce yourselves.” Reishin snorted. “We ain’t kids you know” Adelphia chuckled. “He acted like one just then.” She whispered to Shazi, who nodded in agreement.

Random sighed. “Well, fine, at the very least, just say your names. It’ll just help me confirm who’s missing.”

As each gave out their names, Random crossed them off on his list. “Right... so that just leaves...” “SORRY I’M LATE!” Came a loud yelled, before the window behind Random was blown inwards, sending him and Oblivia flying over the desk. Everyone dived to the floor, trying to avoid the incoming glass. As the dust settled, they all turned around and looked up. “Anras!” Krogoth snarled. “Been a long time hasn’t it Kro... I’m SO glad you remember me!” Anras replied snidely, while his minions entered the room from the elevator, armed with knives and holding the porter hostage.

Anras took a few steps forward, the broken glass cracking under his feet. “So... which of you is the host?”