Koby

Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

I barely watch any movies but I finally saw deadpool. I kinda thought it was mediocre.

maybe I had my expectations too high

30 minutes ago, manc4life said:

Deadpool 2. I thought it was a good enough sequel. 

''I guess dubstep never dies''

😂👌💯🔥

• Like 1

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Yes it has problems, but I kinda like it a little more than the first Jurassic World. Maybe it's just the dinosaur fan in me happy to still see movies like these.

An old early 80s movie called Deathstalker. Horrible special effects and make up and some plot holes. If the Conan movies were made by a B-movie director that is what DeathStalker is. It was entertaining and did have topless women in it.

Dragon Slayer. Nice special effects for the time the movie came out.Although there did seem to be some inconsistencies in the dragon's size and some of the holes the dragon was supposed to use to get out of the cave.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom-I haven't watched anything Jurassic wise since the first three, and didn't really plan on seeing any more, but my siser wanted to see this so i went and actually liked it so now i'll have to see the previous one eventually.

Ready.Player.One.2018: Well...that movie just kind of...happened. Not bad. Not good. Just kind of...there.

On 7/8/2018 at 12:37 PM, Predaking-117 said:

Ant-Man and the Wasp. It was a lot of fun.

I saw this one yesterday and I agree. I liked the fact that even its end credits scene managed to have fun with the events of the previous Marvel movie.