Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

I saw the live action Bleach movie on netflix and liked it. My first thoughts when the first teaser came out was that it was going to be bad but as many have thought since seeing it was that it turned out decent though not perfect. I hope that they do more.

Also on netlix i saw the ultra violent The night comes for us. It stars three from the Raid movies and is full of gore and violence. I really liked it as the fights are a big part of the movie.

Constantine(2005) - Good movie. But I do think there is a couple of flaws.

Spoiler

At the end where Constantine offers up his soul to get Isabel's out of hell. I don't think the devil would have ever taken that deal knowing that he all he had to do was wait a couple of months or a year and Constantine's soul would already be his.  Because part of the premise of the movie is that Constantine is doomed to hell because he committed an unforgivable sin of suicide when he was younger and was exercising demons and saving people to try to earn his way back into heaven.Which Gabriel explains won't work and that he can't buy his way into heaven.

Predator(2018) I enjoyed the movie.

Spoiler

I find it flawed that bullets can bounce of the predator.But a predator can be stabbed. Bullets move faster and with a lot more force.

I also find it flawed that vehicle designed to go through space where there are lost of rocks and other shit can have one of it's engines or turbines disabled or stopped by a soft bodies human throwing himself into it and why would that be the only part of the space ship not covered by a force field?

• 4 weeks later...

Venom. I liked it. The way this  venom looked is how he should have looked like in Spiderman 3. Tom Hardy's portrayal of Venom is way much better than Topher Grace's portrayal of Venom. I just saw a skinny nerd when I looked at Topher Grace doing Venom.Which the Eddie Brock character is not. I would have to say this Venom made up for the Venom in the Spiderman 3 movie.

Donnie Darko (directors cut).  I enjoyed the movie. I can see why its a cult classic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aquaman.jpg.

Aquaman, which I enjoyed, and would recommend. Technically, the last movie(s) I saw were a double feature of The Death of Superman and Reign of the Superman cartoon a few weeks back. But that was a special showing, in just a few USA theaters, everyone else would need to buy the DVDs or watch it on the DC Universe streaming app or something else. I've also seen Venom recently (streamed, I missed it when it was out in theaters) and Bohemian Rhapsody and would recommend those as well as entertaining.