Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

I saw The Last Jedi yesterday and can understand why people are split over it. I did not leave the cinema feeling pleased over certain plot elements.

Carrie Fisher was good in it and knowing that it was her last film is good and bad. At least she had a return to the franchise that so many loved her in but

that it is it will make many of the older fans feel sour as did i.

The movie had its moments and at least it was not an almost copy of another SW movie is correct. It felt like it had elements from Empire and Return mostly.

It did drag a bit at points but i was not bored. I did not care for any of the new creatures and i really dislike the Porg or whatever the stupid lame things are called.

Was glad that it was not in it as much as i feared. Older SW films always had interesting creature designs.

Still i am not as attached to the new characters as the originals and do not care for them that much and the New Order comes across as almost pantomime villain

cheesy at times. It feels to me like fan fiction in expensive movie form. Maybe seeing it again will make me like it more. That's it for my opinion without spoiling the movie.

Edited by neodeathgod

• 2 weeks later...

Justice league. I enjoyed it.

Blade Runner. Watching this you can tell the creator of the Ghost in the Shell movie must have been a fan. I enjoyed the movie but it felt kind of slow paced

Blade Runner 2040. I enjoyed it. It felt faster paced than the first movie but not as visually stunning as the first movie.

• 2 weeks later...

The live-action Gintama movie. In my theater, I heard some people say it was awful when it was over. I personally liked it, even though it was another movie adaptation of the Benizakura arc. I know it's popular, but they could've tried to do something else. Either way, myself and a couple of others had some laughs and more or less a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...