Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

"Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse". Well, it is better than I thought. After seeing couple of episodes I was like dropping it, but... as always decided to check out how it ended. So started to do as I always do with shows that I drop. Couple of minutes at the begging, in the middle and at the end. But... after starting to watch third episode those couple of minutes become whole 24 minutes. The same was and with fourth episode. Well, it wasn't something good, but I was kinda interested in what was going on the screen. At this point at episode 10. Average show, but as said earlier much better than expected. So continuing to watch.

P.S. Ladies in this show are just... GORGEOUS!

I'm a newbie to anime, just started watching. Watched the Devil May Cry series based off the video games and it was okay. I am contemplating whether I should buy FMA seasons 1 and 2 or Death Note Season 1 part 1 and 2 for my iPad in iTunes. After Googling them both, I figured FMA would be the better choice.

"Kokoro Connect". Currently finished watching TV version and continuing last four episodes from Web source. I think... Either way not bad show. Kinda strange to see so much seriousness in "K-On!" art style. Not very fitting really. But despite that I like this show. With some places skipped can say that i do not regret spending my evening on it. Animation 10/10, characters 8/10 (don't like blond guy), story 7/10 (too much seriousness over here; wanted it to be more easy going). So overall 8/10 or something like that.

"Kokoro Connect". Currently finished watching TV version and continuing last four episodes from Web source. I think... Either way not bad show. Kinda strange to see so much seriousness in "K-On!" art style. Not very fitting really. But despite that I like this show. With some places skipped can say that i do not regret spending my evening on it. Animation 10/10, characters 8/10 (don't like blond guy), story 7/10 (too much seriousness over here; wanted it to be more easy going). So overall 8/10 or something like that.

Omg same here. I wasn't all that interested in it to be honest but a friend kept nagging at me to watch it since he said it was really awesome. The amount of drama was so unexpected since I was thinking it'd be similar to K-On, slice of life with some moe elements. xD I'm pretty glad I watched it in the end though cause it really does show great character development.

Hmm I have a lot of series I'm watching currently but I guess if I were to talk about them I'd probably talk about Psycho-Pass (I totally don't want this to end cause I have a feeling Urobuchi has got another tragic ending up ahead waiting for us T__T), Chihayafuru (STOP IT WITH THE ARATA X CHIHAYA MOMENTS ALREADY, YOU'RE KILLING TAICHI! And me. T__T) and Amnesia (not particularly awesome and I've not played the game either but I'm just raging because Kent only had one episode compared to the rest of the other guys and he was my favourite. D< Though yandere boyfriend coming up makes it interesting! :D)

And Magi: anime, why are you changing stuff from the manga?! And leaving out that epic eating scene too. T__T

Zettai Karen Children The Unlimited: um well with a past like that I'm not surprised Hyoubu turned out to be someone who wants to destroy all of humanity. :|

Zetsuen no Tempest: Yoshino as Mage of Exodus LOLOLOL. (haven't got past ep17 yet XD)

And this ended up being quite long afterall. XD

I am currently watching these on-going series:

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? - http://www.animehere.com/anime/mondaijitachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-sou-desu-yo.html

Love Live!: School Idol Project - http://www.animehere.com/anime/love-live-school-idol-project.html

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun -  http://www.animehere.com/anime/hakkenden-touhou-hakken-ibun.html

OreShura - http://www.animehere.com/anime/oreshura.html

Naruto Shippuden - http://www.narutoget.com/

Fairy Tail - http://www.fairytail.tv/1/

< I would recommend all of these >

Omg same here. I wasn't all that interested in it to be honest but a friend kept nagging at me to watch it since he said it was really awesome. The amount of drama was so unexpected since I was thinking it'd be similar to K-On, slice of life with some moe elements. xD I'm pretty glad I watched it in the end though cause it really does show great character development.

Hmm I have a lot of series I'm watching currently but I guess if I were to talk about them I'd probably talk about Psycho-Pass (I totally don't want this to end cause I have a feeling Urobuchi has got another tragic ending up ahead waiting for us T__T), Chihayafuru (STOP IT WITH THE ARATA X CHIHAYA MOMENTS ALREADY, YOU'RE KILLING TAICHI! And me. T__T) and Amnesia (not particularly awesome and I've not played the game either but I'm just raging because Kent only had one episode compared to the rest of the other guys and he was my favourite. D< Though yandere boyfriend coming up makes it interesting! :D)

And Magi: anime, why are you changing stuff from the manga?! And leaving out that epic eating scene too. T__T

Zettai Karen Children The Unlimited: um well with a past like that I'm not surprised Hyoubu turned out to be someone who wants to destroy all of humanity. :|

Zetsuen no Tempest: Yoshino as Mage of Exodus LOLOLOL. (haven't got past ep17 yet XD)

And this ended up being quite long afterall. XD

I'm glad as well that I watched it, though that "seriousness" was a little bit overboard. Too much in mind. Had to adjust to it, because seeing something so similar to "K-On!" (talking about art style) was expecting more easy going and funny stuff. But despite that this show really was worth my time. And ending was just as I wanted it to be. Rather rare occurrence in current trend.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 3 weeks later...

My current show is "Robotics;Notes". Very good. I LIKE IT. Watched three episodes so far and didn't skip a single scene. Animation good, story as well, no minuses to characters either. So till this moment this show is almost perfect. 10/10. See how things will develop further.

EDIT v1: Continuing my journey in "Robotics;Notes" universe. Now total of 9 episodes have been watched. And only couple of scenes skipped during this time. That means this show is good. Still enjoying it very much.

Edited by dudefromLT