Bleach

Guest Morpheus

i don't know guys i have a theory that maybe orihime might just bring ichigo's powers i mean if she can deify god/ change time then can she put ichigo body they way it was before he went all final getsuga tenshou???

I've been wondering why that not one of the characters have thought of that already, myself. The only thing I can come up with is that Orihime can only recreate physical objects (or body parts) but

not something like shinigami powers because that not really a physical object.

At least that's the only thing that would make since, but it would have been nice for that to have been explained in the manga.

And now manga chapter 424 is out... I wonder if the guy at the end of the chapter is the new villain?

I've been wondering why that not one of the characters have thought of that already, myself. The only thing I can come up with is that Orihime can only recreate physical objects (or body parts) but

not something like shinigami powers because that not really a physical object.

At least that's the only thing that would make since, but it would have been nice for that to have been explained in the manga.

And now manga chapter 424 is out... I wonder if the guy at the end of the chapter is the new villain?

"No matter how extensive the damage may be (whether used on living beings or inanimate objects), the barrier can restore it to full working order by reversing space and time around the damaged area, making it as if the object was never damaged in the first place"...........so orihime can do more than just fix object she can bend space and time >.> and @Digital Reaper kind of but ichigo will still have his memories of it

I love it!!! It just gets better and better to me =) some of the fillers aren't that bad - if you have them all to keep watching.. I can't imagine what it was like to those who had to watch them week by week - if that was the case I'd say fuck the fillers too... but I was lucky to start the series kind of late, then when there were no more dubbed episodes, I rewatched it from the beginning and then gave up and watched it in japanese.

I love Bleach, i think it is awesome. But, problems with it is that characters tend to disappear for a while. Then you forget they exist until they pop up in a chapter/episode, then you go "oh yeah i remember that person". Unless of course, it's your favorite character, but no it's easy to forget characters exist in Bleach. That's one bad thing about it, in my opinion.

this really matters on if these guys are smart enough to make it right from the show unlike DURP DURP I DID THIS MOVIE LOL IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLEACH BUT I TOOK THE NAME DURP. *shurg* i doubt it will be half decent.

I liked Avatar a lot but everyone else didn't, but Avatar was from US to begin with. god i wish they made enough to finish it.

don't you really find it annoying that they have fillers D: i think they should get rid of it or at least make good ones that is interesting u.u instead of showing flashbacks and stuff D::confuse:

They have fillers because it MUST have fillers. If the Anime catches up to the manga they have to do something. Either it's stop the Anime (which never happens) unless it's Inuyasha (of course) or make up a story (filler). Fillers by their own nature can NOT alter the storyline so whatever happens during it will have to end in a way as if it never happened (although in Bleach's case they kept the mod souls around, and use flashbacks of filler arcs to help boost Ichigo's confidence). The point is fillers have to exist and they do for a reason.

If you haven't read the latest manga chapters don't read this...

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

I'm wondering, because there have been rumors (or maybe the author said so, but he likes to deceive people in interviews a lot so I really wouldn't take his word for it until it happens in the manga) that Ichigo in just a little while will no longer be the main character in Bleach. Well would you continue reading Bleach after that? I have been struggling with an answer to that question for myself and was wondering what other Bleach fans would do. I mean I've been reading this manga for a long time and I really like it, but I just don't know if I could continue or not without Ichigo as the main character.

• Koby unlocked this topic