Bleach

Guest Morpheus

It is retarded, Cartoon Network broadcasts the whole freaking filler and drops Shippuden, one of the most awesomes of Naruto...

And Bleach I don't, mind having two per week, actually I think is best to go thrrough the fillers faster, so I don't give up on it. After episode 51 hardly is worth it. Im still hoping for the best though.

gah i h8 this they were doing so well with the series and then they reset it all the way back. Then they drop Shippuden (bad move CN bad move) i was so dissapointed

Gosh, I don't know why people blame them, when they had nothing, NOTHING, to do with either.

Cartoon Network dropped Toonami because of poor ratings, which was where Naruto was at.

Bleach is held back because of problems on VIZ's end, not Adult Swim.

Naruto Shippuuden was a new series, meaning new rights. Cartoon Network had no rights to the show, and after the long as screwed up filler fest they had to go through because of a contract, they didn't want to risk it again. Disney stepped up and bought the rights.

So again, ADULT SWIM, and CARTOON NETWORK, were both not at fault for any of this.

People keep blaming the wrong people.

Man do I need my Bleach fix.....! I'm just glad they are not making us wait till December... Still 49 days is a long time to wait. I suppose I'll go dig up a something new or classic to keep me occupied till then.

Also, I head a rumor somewhere that the reason they delayed the new season of Bleach till August was because they where dubbing a new movie. Is this true?

This was posted elsewhere on the forum in some other thread.. xD But anyways.. I do not believe this news.

I haven't heard it from any reliable sources, and it just sounds like a lame name. Also there is currently no reason for them to end the series or start a new one.

Why does it seem that Ichigo keeps getting weaker and weaker every episode. You don't seem him really unload on actually strong characters after he fights with Byakuya. He keeps getting rescued by someone like Kenpachi who he beat with just his Shikai. Now he has bankai and his hollowfication form and yet seems to be getting weaker. Anyone else notice this or have any ideas?

• Koby unlocked this topic