Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I think it pretty much sucks they have decided to stop subbing just because Crunchyroll is airing Bleach. They are two different things. I liked Dattabayo because they had great subs and they were downloadable. I hate watching anime online.

Taka-fansubs refuses to pick up on the anime, they would do a good job though. And Horriblesubs doesn't release in .avi format.

All so dissapointing... Legal issue's maybe.

you'll find that when he didn't have hollow powers, he had a lot more confidence, so he kept growing stronger with every step, but ever since he saw the hollow inside of him growing as well, he's become self-doubtful and has thus gotten weaker with every battle.

although, just a few chapters ago, he fought with gin and really went all out, but then he saw kisuke, his dad and youruichi defeated by 1 guy and it shook him up again.

i agree with koby. i hate fillers. just to earn a few extra bucks, they really make the best characters look weak and pathetic and on top of that, they don't even show any new abilities.

I think it pretty much sucks they have decided to stop subbing just because Crunchyroll is airing Bleach. They are two different things. I liked Dattabayo because they had great subs and they were downloadable. I hate watching anime online.

Taka-fansubs refuses to pick up on the anime, they would do a good job though. And Horriblesubs doesn't release in .avi format.

All so dissapointing... Legal issue's maybe.

Just go with SGKK Fansubs for now.

Definitly, it's your standard "villian" MO, one thing I expect from Bleach is Characters with depth, post-ss arc Aizen is just "I going to over the world because I can"-villian. Characters like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are much better in terms of villians because they have a reasonable motivation and context (whereas Aizen it's I'm taking over the world, Why? Because I can, And he defeats some of the strongest characters in the Bleach universe with ease.)

Pretty much. Been reading the manga, hes more afraid of letting himself go all out in case shirosaki pops up again than whoever hes fighting. If you think about it in the more recent battles Ichigo's been effectively love-tapping his enemy by holding back too much. When hes fully back in control again should be a big difference, eg: Kenpachi using kendo and actually trying compared to drawing the fight out.

for one, they should make naruto live action movie before bleach. but honestly, i dont think they should touch em unless they gonna have a big budget (which wont happen since its based on japanese anime). they tried with avatar but it fell short of expectations for fans of the animated series. but, we'll see....

Oh man...

First the Death Note movie,

and now we haev a crappy Bleach-Live Action

the Death Note movies where good dood what u talking about? to me the DBZ and Avatar movies sucked ass but the two DN ones where ok at best. i haven't seen avatar yet but im sure the story sucks lol

If they r gonna do a live action movie they need to take their damn time in making it and not screw it up like they did with dragonball evolution.

yea i agree, but look at the avatar movie. they took what just a year to make it? (im not rly sure that's all lol) besides the director (witch i hate) the effects in the movie looks awesome... idk about the story though i haven't seen the anime.

• Koby unlocked this topic