Bleach

Guest Morpheus

i know that the movies always suck but i don't know why but just enjoy watching them even though they are nothing like the animes

this really matters on if these guys are smart enough to make it right from the show unlike DURP DURP I DID THIS MOVIE LOL IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLEACH BUT I TOOK THE NAME DURP. *shurg* i doubt it will be half decent.

I liked Avatar a lot but everyone else didn't, but Avatar was from US to begin with. god i wish they made enough to finish it.

its not like the avatar movies are finished its a 3 part movie each one is gonna be on a differen element except for air cos aang already knows that i liked the movie too

Dragonball Evolution did not stick to the original story. I doubt a Bleach live action movie in the U.S. would do any better.

But if the movie was made in Japan...like what they did with Deathnote, it may be decent. But then again, I didn't like the Deathnote live action too much either.

im not being racist or anything but the deathnote movie was cool but it did look kinda wierd cos everone was japanese and they were taking english because it was dubbed, in anime thats orite but when its live action dubbing just messes the movie up

i know that the movies always suck but i don't know why but just enjoy watching them even though they are nothing like the animes

its not like the avatar movies are finished its a 3 part movie each one is gonna be on a differen element except for air cos aang already knows that i liked the movie too

I heard the movie was such a flop he doesn't have the money for the other parts.

This seems like a good idea but in reality its not. Not sure how they plan on fitting all the content into a movie or even a trilogy I mean if they make there own adaptation of it they will just ruin it because just like all the other movies ppl will compare it to its original format. The only way this would work is if they tried re-doing one of the movies or something. Not sure or maybe make a live-action webisode/tv serial out of it

I do not really understand why they have filler episodes in bleach... Are they afraid that viewers will forget and stop watching if the anime is not aired for a while?

I would rather be shot in the neck with an arrow than watch a filler episode of bleach! They are just so lame and in my case do more harm than good.

So you're saying that you'd rather the show stop airing for a while rather than look at fillers? I personally don't mind most fillers, so far, the fillers I've seen in bleach, didn't bother me all that much, then again, I do have somewhat low standards, to be absolutely honest, the only fillers that actually annoy me to the point of not being interested at all, even when the show goes back to cannon material would be every single Naruto filler ever made, except for the funny ones like the curry of life, but whenever a Naruto filler tries to be serious, it just failed big time.

Yes, if cutting out the filler episodes would mean that the main storyline episodes got realeased earlier without sacrificing quality.

However, my ranting is a bit pointless now since I have stopped watching subbed anime if there is a good dub around (which is the case with bleach and many other popular animes) :)

To me, in Bleach the only filler somewhat worth watching was the Bounts. All the rest have made it in my list of worst fillers ever.

rly Koby? the Bounts sucked (besides a few major fights) to me, there where only two fillers i liked in Bleach and that was the new captain filler around to where he finally shows his Bankai (cuz they need to do more Bankais) and the filler Zanpaukto<idk if i got that right) rebellion. it was cool to see everyone's swords in a new light, besides like the last5 Eps cuz when it was over they keepted it going for some reason :'(, & the main bad guy looked like he could be played by Cris Angel (from Mind Freak) in the Dubs xD that's at lest what me and my friend thought... oh and the Filler right be4 Ichigos makes it back to the human world was rly funny to...

rly Koby? the Bounts sucked (besides a few major fights) to me, there where only two fillers i liked in Bleach and that was the new captain filler around to where he finally shows his Bankai (cuz they need to do more Bankais) and the filler Zanpaukto<idk if i got that right) rebellion. it was cool to see everyone's swords in a new light, besides like the last5 Eps cuz when it was over they keepted it going for some reason :'(, & the main bad guy looked like he could be played by Cris Angel (from Mind Freak) in the Dubs xD that's at lest what me and my friend thought... oh and the Filler right be4 Ichigos makes it back to the human world was rly funny to...

:oh:

Don't get me started on how horrible the zanpaktou arc was. It totally destroyed the meaning and definition zanpaktou's had and should have never been made. Whats the point in Shinigami if the Zanpaktou have ALL the power and the ability to wield it themselves? How does the Shinigami wield the Zanpaktou and use it's powers if the Zanpaktou is materialized and attacking said Shinigami with itself already? Doesn't that mean there was two of said Zanpaktou at that point in time, or would that be 3 (the one the Shinigami has, the Zanpaktou itself, and the Zanpaktou the Zanpaktou was wielding)? That filler alone created more plot holes and destroyed more of what makes Bleach well Bleach than we have Humans on Earth. Anyone who thought it was decent story telling or could stand to watch it more than once needs their head bashed in and checked for sanity. ~_~

The Bount arc on the other hand fit in with the story playing off of good elements (Ichigo not being able to go Bankai in the Human World due to less Reiatsu and Uryu still having no powers yet finding a way to temporarily wield them. Not to mention the funny thing is, 90% of the Bount arc was stolen straight out of Yuyu Hakusho (which in my opinion Yuyu Hakusho may just be the greatest Shonen ever). You know what they say. If you got to steal you may as well steal from the best.

This is what i think. May be, in due course, their powers will evolve and an new breed of fighters will be born including Tatsuki and Karin, Just a guess!

I think Tatsuki can't get powers, Orihime and Chad got there's from the hokyoku but now it's no longer around. She is fairly strong as a human of course but she can't go any further. Karin on the other hand will be a soul reaper/shinigami.

But onward to the topic, Chads powers symbolize that of a hollow, but he isn't one nor is her ever going to be. Maybe in his heart he wanted the strength of a hollow, who knows. This power does suit him quite well.

Just as Koby said Orihime's power is rejection. It suits her very well. Not a very offensive power. But still very useful.

i didn't mean it was good with the story all i meant was that it was cool seeing the Zanpaktou's kick the ass of there Shinigami masters lol also the early (but short) fight between ken & Byakuya was nice to see. also what if yamamotos Zanpaktou went berserk? i think Soul Society would be in grave danger lol

• Koby unlocked this topic