Bleach

Guest Morpheus

argh, hate fillers in bleach they are always so boring, i mean the bounts and now the whole new captain thing, its all just so boring :(

189 is the end of the current filler arc the dub is in, then 190 is a recap episode.

Episodes 191-203 are cannon.

Then 204-205 are filler again,

Episodes 206-212 are a side-story / prequel set in the past 100 years ago which details history about the Vizard and their past within Gotei 13.

Episodes 213-229 are cannon with about half having filler nonsense mixed within the cannon episodes to just make them retarded and draw out the episodes longer.

Episodes 230-265 is another filler arc.

Then it starts the cannon again and is still in cannon at the moment in the subs.

So as you see, pretty much all you have to look forward to is filler after filler after more filler.

the fillers in bleach are really annoying, i don't hate fillers but the ones in bleach really arent that good. the worst filler this is in all animes has to be the one in naruto where naruto, sasuke and sakura wanted to see how kakashi really looked under his mask during the episode they guessed annoying things like him having rabbit teeth or giant red lips and in the end he shows them and guess what its another mask i mean wtf why would you do that its just annoying

• Koby unlocked this topic