Torture chamber (Gore)

Talena Mae

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part IX

Eve watched the bodies roll down the stairs one after another, the men must have been gagged as she only heard muffled groans.

"Hey Eve, can you leave your little play thing alone and help?" Yuna called down from the top of the steps.

Eve slid off the table with a grumble, placing the knife back onto its holder she walked over to the wall. with her back to the men strapped to the tables the pressed in the brick and walked down the hidden staircase.

Looking around the room Eve was surprised once more by the size of the hidden chamber, it was twice as large as the house. Smiling she remembered after they had all found this place the house meeting they had about what to do with it.

Oby and Talena wanted to leave it as brick, but the rest of ladies wanted something more feminine Eve really didn't care what was done as long as it got done. In the end Talena had stormed off in a huff because she and Oby had been out voted.

Attached to the roof was five cages, two of had men curled inside. When the man closest to Shazi groaned she stood on the little stool under the cage and gripped the bottom bars. Kicking the stool away she twisted her body making the cage twirl with her.

"Yes it was good of them," Shazi said letting the cage go and landing lightly on her feet " Hang in there Razor, a few more sleepless nights and loud noises and I will be ready for you."

Eve smiled up at the other man. "Red dear, it has been awhile, how are you?"

"Good as can be expected." came his gravelly reply, "gonna let me out anytime soon?"

"Not in the foreseeable future, you will just have to wait your turn." Eve turned her attention back to Shazi, " Are the cells in order?"

"Yep yep!" Shazi danced over to the Rainbow wall and knelt down. Each one of the little stars that were painted with the rainbow concealed a button for the little hatches Shazi pushed all but the last one.

"How is fluffy doing sis?" Eve asked wondering over to the last cell.

"Last I heard he was playing with himself." Shazi wrinkled her nose. " He really is one twisted boy."

Eve laughed as part of their family pulled the bags down the stairs " You said it sis, once we are done here I will help you set up the Chinese Iron Maiden."

Part X

Empy Oby and Mute stood at the door waiting for Talena; they had dropped their captives off with the others and were getting worried.

“Let’s go get her!” Oby stated stepping into the night and feeling a tug on her arm.

“Talena can take care of herself.” Empy stated

Oby shook off the other ladies grip, “it is not Talena I am worried about.” She growled before running into the bush.

Talena followed quietly as the man moved closer to the highway. He was a good distance ahead so grinning the pressed the button in the walky talky “Hello little man, just letting you know you will not make it out of here alive.”

She watched as the man hesitated for a split second before making a break for his car. Talena ran after him using all the noise he was making to get in front of the tiring man. From her hiding spot she watched as he leaned against a tree panting heavily. This time when she pressed the button all the man could hear was her laughter.

He pushed away from the tree and as he drew level with Talena’s hiding spot, she jumped out and tackled him to the ground. The man yelled in surprise and punched Talena in the stomach knocking her off him. The man then proceeded to lift himself off the ground and charge at Talena who was only just getting to her feet. Before he could connect she twisted out of the way bringing her elbow down hard on the back of his neck.

Regaining his balance he then turned to face Talena, “Your name?” He panted

“Talena,” she smirked at him as his eyes grew. ”Now your turn, what is your name boy.”

“My name is Random.” He said crouching down to attack.

“Well Random, this fight is over!” Talena sprang at him and knocked him to the ground. Straddling his torso, she pinned his arms to his side. Raising her little fists Talena then proceeded to punch him over and over again, humming a tune under her breath.

“Lena! STOP! If you don’t stop you will kill him!” Oby yelled diving at Talena and knocking her off the nearly dead man. Holding Talena arms above her head Oby called out “Hey, get Mute, this one is nearly dead!”

Talena bucked and struggled under Oby he whole body wanting to continue the assault on

Random. “Let me go!” She demanded through her teeth

“I can not let you go sister.” Oby stated getting thrown about. “You are hurt, I think you may have a cracked rib, sorry about that…”

Talena stopped, “My face hurts.” She pouted.

Oby laughed and gently lifted Talena with her. “Come on girl, we need to go home.”

"Talena, are you alright?" Eve asked rushing into Talena's room before she noticed Talena was asleep.

"Shh! She is sleeping," Mute whispered brushing a lock of hair way from Talena's bruised face. "He got her good, but I think she got him better."

"Where is he?" Eve asked looking away from Talena.

"Down in the hidden chamber."

Eve nodded and walked out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...