Torture chamber (Gore)

Talena Mae

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Part VI

Talena jumped from the table she had been sitting on and looked her sister in the eyes. Eve seemed herself so Talena nodded and turned back to Koby, kissing him gently on his stiff lips.

A door banged open again and muffled cries could be heard as something thudded down the stairs. Eve and Talena turned to the sound and spied Shazi pulling a wrapped bundle forcefully down the stairs.

"I found this around the house, it said we were all ugly and that you Talena looked to be in your mid thirties!" Shazi yelled kicking the bundle. " I could not let it stay there and report us..."

Talena looked at Eve who was glaring now at the still unconscious Josh. "Well... it seems we will need a new table down here." Talena remarked.

"I will get Oby and we will push the tables here to the side before bringing in the spare!" Shazi gushed before giving the sack a kick and bounding up the stairs, her arms wrapped tightly across her chest to keep her breasts down so they didn't bounce.

A short time later all four women were pushing the table Koby was tied on against the far wall. " God damn it, why is it so heavy?" Puffed Oby who was struggling to keep her footing.

"It has a grown man on it you ditz, now keep pushing!" hissed Talena as they all gave a mighty heave finally getting it against the wall.

"What you are doing is wrong, but if you let me go I swear I wont tell anyone!" Koby called in a panic.

Talena smiled as oby shoved the gag in his mouth, she misjudged slightly and Koby bit her finger. "You fucking little shit!" she yelped pulling her finger free and raising her other hand to punch him in the nose.

Talena stepped forward and grabbed her fist." Koby is MINE Obilvia, you know better then to play with someone elses toy." She chided in a gentile voice.

"I'm sorry sis, but the arsehole bit me!" She held her finger out to show Talena.

"Go have Mute see to it." Eve grubled moving over to Josh to dab water on his lips. "I need to keep him alive so I have something to play with... Speeking of playing... can we hurry it up!"

"Alright, calm down sis." Talena smiled " we will get to him soon. Shazi, come help me with the other table."

"Sure!" Shazi beamed following Talena up the stairs. "I cant wait to get my hands on him, how rude is that calling you old!"

" Not to worry little sis, you can get him." Talena said lifting one end of the second table in the dining room while Shazi took hold of the other. " Lets get this downstairs and we will go from there."

Part VII

Talena and Shazi maneuvered the table though the door and down the stairs placing it in the space between the tables. Looking around the room Talena watched as Eve curled up behind Josh resting her head on her hand, before roughly slapping him awake.

" Time to wake up dear, you don't want to miss this." She taunted as Shazi and Talena lifted the bound man out of the sack. "Shazi now has a toy to play with."

Shazi laughed and a huge grin spread over Talena's and Eve's faces. Once the ladies had secured the man to the table Shazi stepped away.

"You get his name while I set up ok Big sis?" She inquired looking at Talena who nodded. Shazi wiggled slightly and wrapping her arms around her chest once more, danced over to the wall near the stairs. With her back to the men she pressed in a brick opening a part of the wall. slipping through she walked down the stairs humming quietly to herself, the sound echoing back to the people in the room.

Talena's smile vanished as she turned back to the man who was now regaining consciousness. "Tell me your name."

He looked around his eyes slightly glazed, "Where am I?" he asked.

"You are in our house, welcome." Talena smiled sinisterly. "Now, tell me your name."

"No." he growled, Talena calmly slapped him across the face with the back of her hand.

"Tell me your name now." She yelled.

He turned his face away refusing to say anything. Talena gripped his chin and turned his face back to hers, raising her other hand she pointed at him, her sharp nails slowly moving closer to his eyeball.

"Tell me your name now or you will lose your eye." She smirked.

Closing his eyes he screeched " Opem, my name is Opem. They will get you, they will get you all!"

Talena punched him in the temple knocking him out. "Oby!" She called

"WHAT?" Oblivia bellowed back.

"Get Mute, Empy, Yuna, Poetic and Seira." Talena ran up the steps. there are men out side and I want them."

Oby smiled "oh fun! lets go!"

Grinning at her sister Talena picked up her rubber mallet and quietly stepped out the back door whispering to the girls "You know what to do."

Running on silent feet Talena dashed into the bushes.

VIII

Talena ducked behind a tree crouching close to the ground, not five meters before her was a large shape. Keeping her eyes locked on the form she stepped softly through the bracken making little noise.

"Krog, you have eyes on the house?" said the voice Talena was approaching.

"Sorry Kek, no eyes on the house," Krog replied over the radio "Botzz, Ren, Random, Iki, Rune, Rezin, Leki, Stuy and Wolf are taking a defensive position around the premises... Wait... I see movement!"

"REPORT" Kek yelled Talena lifted the rubber mallet and slammed it into the back of his head softening to blow so it didn't kill him.

"SHIT!" Came Yuna's voice from the distance, Talena lifted Kek to sit across her shoulders and broke into a jog.

"You got him Mute?" Oby asked looking over. Seeing Mute nod she picked up the man she knocked out. Blood was streaming out of his nose. "I think I hit him too hard.."

Mute nodded again and grinned pulling the man she caught by the arms towards the house. " You need to learn how to pull your punches" She whispered.

"Oh shush!" Oby blushed " Lets get them to Shazi so she can put them in the waiting cells."

Mute nodded dragging the body faster.

Talena rushed to her fallen sister, "Yuna, you O.K?" She inquired dumping the body.

"Yeah, just a cut how many are left out there?"

Talena looked at the man Yuna had downed, well we have two out of the eleven, it depends on the others. So until we can confirm we have two out of eleven, lets head to the house."

Poetic stood at the door smiling as Oby, Mute, Talena and Yuna came up. " I have one down there already, so that makes five, how many more are left out there?"

"Six more," Talena stated dropping the arms of the men she and Yuna dragged there. "Where is Empy?"

"Over there." Yuna pointed as Mute strapped up her arm.

"I got two of them!" Empy called proudly, pulling along two men each by a leg.

"Well done!" Poetic beamed, "What you do the them?"

Empy dropped their legs and straightened. "I gave them a sedative to knock them out. it was way too easy."

"Well that makes our job easier, who wants to come get the last four with me?" Talena smirked.

"Count me in!" Empy grinned pulling out a needle.

"I'm game." Oby agreed. " So that is three, we need one more..."

"I'll go." Mute whispered.

"Alright! you girls get them into the holding cells we go hunt!" Talena said picking up a radio. "Hello boys..."

Eve stroked Josh's hair as Koby looked towards the wall pulling a little at his restraints.

"Its no use Koby, Talena did them good and tight, there is a surprise waiting for you at the end of all this and she would not want you to get away before you had a chance to see."

Josh pulled away from Eve's hand and quickly she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it back. "No more of that!" She yelled pulling up the knife she had hidden.

"Ok ready?" Poetic said from the top of the steps and Eve sighed. "roll him now!"