Torture chamber (Gore)

Talena Mae

*claps* really like the descriptions in the first couple parts, having a rat eat it's way outta you would be pretty damn painful I would imagine. Most torture devices used to exclusively cause pain aren't exactly my cup of tea, though there is one called the Brazen Bull which I like because of it's greek origins and the story of how it was made (BTW the chinese iron maiden really reminded me of the Brazen Bull, nice touch). Psychological stuff always appeals to me a bit more such as Chinese Water Torture. Very well written btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Nice story. Or can it really be called "nice" ? Whatever I enjoyed it I guess it's my feminist side going out (yes I am a boy).

Only two remarks on line 6 of part I you say "A quantity of boiling water was poured on the boots, which penetrated the leather, ate away the flesh, and even dissolved the bones of the victim." ummm boiling water eating flesh and dissolving bones ??? Shouldn't it be acid ? If it is actually water it burns the skin alot but I doubt it dissolves bones.

And line 7 there is a capital letter after a comma : " Tucked in one corner was a Scavengers Daughter, The device[...]"

Haha, I tried to see if it was possible to dissolve a person in water and came across this article.

And dark4yoyo, men can be feminists. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a feminist, haha.

I like the little, easy to digest chunks and the characterisation of the forum members. You have plenty to work with! Hope to see more.

• 1 month later...