Torture chamber (Gore)

Talena Mae

NOTE: This story is subject to all copyright laws in Australia and the U.S, any unauthorised publication of this document in part or in full will be dealt with, with the full force of the Law. ~Talena

Part I

A lady walked into her basement, face hard and her eyes cold. She looked around the room and nodded, everything was set out just as she liked. An assortment of knives and swords hung on one wall, their blades reflecting the light of the candles. On a little counter sat thumbscrews, needles of varying thicknesses. The Spanish boot, was also on the table, it was boots made of spongy leather, once placed on the person's feet as they were tied on to a table near a large fire. A quantity of boiling water was poured on the boots, which penetrated the leather, ate away the flesh, and even dissolved the bones of the victim. Tucked in one corner was a Scavengers Daughter, the device consisted of one single iron bar that connected iron shackles closing round the victim's hands, feet and neck. This rack positioned the head to the knees of the victim in a sitting position. It compressed the body as to force the blood from the nose and ears.

But these would come later, first she wanted to make the men tied to the two tables in the center of the room pay. She walked over and took the smallest knife from the wall then made her way to the man laying nude to the left of the room. Placing the knife on his chest she watched him struggle against the straps that kept him pinned to the table as she tied her hair in a bun on top of her head.

They wanted to hurt her, tell her she was wrong, walk all over her for feelings that way. Fine, but they would suffer for it, she was tired of being nice and keeping her mouth shut about all the wrongs they had made against her. Sick of being the one to apologize or smooth things over when she was not in the wrong. The lady was sick of being over looked and not appreciated for all the hard work she did.

Picking up the knife she looked the man in the eyes, and with a cold smile on her face, cut her way down his chest. Her smirk grew wider as he yelled through the gag, her eyes then drawn to the line of blood following her knife. The man stopped yelling and she looked up at him. His eyes were closed now, his breathing rapid. Sighing she moved away and cleaned the knife before slipping it back into place. On her way back to the unconscious man she picked up a bucket of water and splashed it in his face.

"Wake up, I have not finished with you." She taunted.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part II...

The man woke and pulled at the straps pinning him the the table, his cries muffled be the gag. The woman looked down at him sneering, watching as tears rolled back into his hairline.

"You know why you are here don't you?" She inquired stepping away to place the bucket by the fire before reaching under the counter to pull out a small cage. "You do know why you are now strapped to my table naked with a shallow cut marking your chest... NOD OR SHAKE YOUR HEAD YOU FOOL!"

The man quickly nodded as he watched her approach. She was now looking lovingly into the metal cage. "You see the fire over there?" She asked addressing the cage and not him, again he nodded. "Well, I have had some coals sitting in there for some time now, let's see how your friend does with a rat eating it's way out of his body while he is still alive. Don't worry, this wont hurt YOU!"

She turned her back on the first man and picked up a metal bucket that was all but hidden next to the counter before walking slowly over to the next man. placing the Rat and bucket between his legs the woman then roughly slapped the unconscious man until he woke.

"Talena, what am I doing here...? Where is here...? Why the hell am I tied to a table?" He demanded.

"Think of this as a punishment..." Talena said picking up the rat cage and bucket. "You hurt me... You abused the trust I placed in you, and you go talking about me behind my back thinking I would not find out? Do you take me for a fool?"

Quickly she placed the bucket on his stomach and lifting a side slid the now partly open rat cage under it, as soon as the rat was out of the cage Talena let the bucket sit on his stomach. The man tried to twist so the bucket would fall but the rat dug its claws in.

"I would not do that if I were you..." Talena said walking back with white hot coals held tightly in tongs. "It will just hurt you all the more."

She grinned evilly as she placed the two pieces of coal onto the top of the bucket. "Do you know... the hotter the bucket gets... The more desperate the rat is to escape. The only thing that is easy for it to claw and bite through is your body. It will be a long and painful death."

The man started screaming as the rat began to feel the heat, calmly Talena sat on the table with the first man and watched as he began crying in earnest as the second mans screaming and crying continued to fill the room.