Talena Mae

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part III

Talena watched as the man struggled under the bucket as she added more coal. As the rat began eating though his body, Talena's nose wrinkled. Both of the men had pissed themselves, putting the tongs down she picked up a bucket of water and splashed it over the men bringing the one with the rat now inside him to consciousness.

He screamed again and turning to watch Talena saw the rat finally eat its way out of his body. Bending down she scooped the rat into the cage again, and placing it on the table listened as the man gave his last gurgle before dieing.

"Sis, can you come down here, this one is done for." Talena called as she unstrapped the now dead man. A pretty woman pranced down the stairs as Talena lifted the man into a sitting position on the table. "Did the others dig the hole Eve?"

"Yes, they just finished when you called." She replied looking over at the man struggling against his bonds. "Hello Koby, are we having fun yet?"

"Eve, you can tease him more later, can you grab his feet?" Talena asked grabbing the man firmly under the arms.

Eve took hold of the bodies ankles and lifted at the same time Talena did. "Oby said that the next man was ready." A smirk spread across her pretty lips and they maneuvered the corpse up the steep staircase. "Oby said that you can lead him down..."

Talena nodded as they left the room.

Some time later

"Keep going Josh," Talena pushed him down the last few stairs, his stomach hit the table and both Eve and Talena listened as the air swooshed out around his gag. Talena dragged him the rest of the way onto the table and strapped him face down securing his head so he was looking at Koby.

"Sis, can I do it?" Eve inquired looking pointedly at Josh an evil grin on her face. As Talena poured water over Koby's lower body to clean him off.

"Go for your life sis, I will watch." Talena replied pulling herself onto the table to play with Koby's hair as she watched.

Part IV

Eve turned and looked at Josh, she felt her face harden, something in his look had her seeing red. Growling Eve rushed passed the table and yanked the whip off the hook. With a practiced flick of her wrist Eve slapped him with it, smiling as a loud crack echoed around the room as Josh's head hit the wood and both of the men whimpered.

As Eve wound up the whip she contemplated what she should do next, after it was hanging from the hook once more She turned to face Talena a little unsure on how to proceed. "Sis..."

Talena smiled and gestured with the hand that wasn't playing with Koby's hair towards the knives. "Something quick and easy to get both of your blood flowing." She grinned and pulled Koby's hair causing him to grunt through the gag.

Eve nodded and ran her fingers over the knives, picking up the dullest she walked back to Josh. Inspiration came to her then and grasping his hand in hers she looked them in the eyes as she pulled his finger out until it popped.

Josh screamed though has gag trying in vain to pull his hand away, the knife flashing before his face though had him freeze.

Eve quickly cut of Joshes index finger followed by his pinky before the pain registered in his mind. He made a gurgling sound as Eve picked up his still twitching fingers and threw them in his face.

"How do you like that huh?" She yelled, "Can't use your hand now can you!!!" Talena watched as Eve's eyes went blank then focused on the room once more. "Josh? Oh fuck! What have I done?"

Eve picked up his fingers and pulled out a first-aid kit from under the table. "I have to get these back on... Talena! Please help?"

Talena sighed and hopped down from the table and looked over Josh, he was alive, but passed out and bleeding badly. "Heat up a poker, I can save only one, I don't think you have the stomach to stitch the other on as I stitch this one."

• 2 weeks later...

Part V

Talena stood straight and stretched her back, she saved the finger, and Eve had sealed the other one. Talena looked over at her sister, Eve was sitting in the corner rocking back and forth, her face as white as a sheet.

Clearing her throat Talena called out " Eve, his finger is back on... why don't you go get some rest?" Eve shook her head. "You are no use to me like this sis, don't worry I will not touch josh, I will play with Koby for a little."

Eve stopped rocking and looked up at Talena with red swollen eyes. " Alright." She croaked before standing up, as she walked passed Josh her hand lightly stroked his arm before she hurried up the stairs.

Talena sighed watching her leave. I hope she snaps out of this soon, it will be no fun if she stays like this. she thought before turning her attention to the sleeping Koby.

Walking silently over to him she cupped his face and lent down till her lips pressed against his ear. " Time to wake up now love, I have something I want you to see."

Koby jerked awake and struggled against his bonds, as Talena gripped his face tighter. with her free hand she removed the gag.

" What... why are you doing this to me?" he rasped.

Talena said nothing as she fetched him a glass of water with a bendy straw, holding his head up She let Koby drink his fill before sitting on the table he was on and twirling the glass in her hands.

" I am doing this because I love you." she stated looking at the far wall. " This was the only way to show you how much I love you."

Suddenly a door banged and loud footsteps could be heard rushing down the stairs, soon after Eve came into view, looking calm once more.

" I want to use the rack!" She demanded the light back in her eyes.