Gay Rights?

Koby

Do you support gay marriage?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support gay marriage?

OK.................? When you red my post were you somewhat in a fit of anger that you didn't take the time of day to understand what i posted. If not i'll point out your flaws in your interpretation:

1> I did not say God ( Jehovah ) hated gay ppl, i said he 2 despises homosexual acts.

2> God does hate homosexuality. Why the hell did you think he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? 3> Even if the Bible is mistranslated isn't homosexuality a sin and i don't recall God loving sin now does he?

4>Since hitler too were against gay ppl, that was, is and will forever be the right thing to do

5> I never said the kid was allowed nor forced to watched male mommy and daddy imitating straight ppl.I wouldn't even wanted that to happen. If you never know God forbid means in case something unfortunate happens you wouldn't want to bear witness to it nor experience that misfortune. Oh and that was all me not mom and dad

6> YES I AM VERY HOMOPHOBIC BUT I AM ALSO AGAINST INCEST. The bible clearly stated that Adam and Eve were the first human beings created by God; that doesn't mean they were the only ones created by God. "Yeah god created Adam and Eve.. but what's your point?" MY point is that God created straight ppl who thanx to them me and you are in existence. He created one penis and one pair of breast and vagina; the perfect recipe for reproduction my friend.

You say you didn't say God hates gays and that he only despises them but then you turn around and say he hates them in the very next sentence. Make up your mind man.

As for the god I was raised to believe in, he is a merciful and forgiving god that doesn't hate his children no matter the choices or beliefs they might have made. I've always been told of the horror stories that is Jehovah's Witness and I can see how someone like you would believe in such twisted line of thought.

4. You say that, because Hitler was against gays, that makes it the right thing? Well he also thought slaughtering everyone he didn't like was alright. Do you also believe that to be alright? I mean come on man, saying anything was right with Hitler already is enough to make me disregard your worthless opinion of the old world ways. This is 2012, get with the times or die with the old retarded Republicans so the world can continue to evolve.

5. Then why even bring it up at all? Pointless.

6. You just finished saying he probably created others besides Adam and Eve.. Would that not mean there could have been two dicks, or two vaginas? Again this topic is straying into pointless idiocy. Are you just creating invalid points to waste our time and make you look ignorant or just doing it for the hell of it? If you're going to bring up a topic try to actually have a point. Still seems to me like you're a bias incest loving hate brewing homophobic twat who believes himself to be better than others because of your own religious beliefs. If anything that sounds more sinful to me.

After all, we're not to judge others, that's for god to do when the time comes.

reproduction maybe but not love. is god not about love? if a man and a woman love eachother, awesome, good for them! if a man and a man love eachother, that's awesome too, same with a woman and a woman. because no matter what the gender. love is love

and what people do in the bedroom is non of anyones freaking business other than the people invovled.

God is love and is all about love........(at least u got that right) but he sure isn't comfortable sitting looking down below watching Paul give Bob the fuck of his life!! that is NOT love; that is DISGUSTING. Even if God was to be comfortable with a dude laying on top of another dude ( God forbid ); wouldn't he simply used the rib he took from Adam to make Steve as his lover........*pause to go and vomit* instead of making Eve. Can't you see one dick is enough and thats the dick we males are born with. Only love i promote between males is brotherly love and vice versa for the lesbos

God is love and is all about love........(at least u got that right) but he sure isn't comfortable sitting looking down below watching Paul give Bob the fuck of his life!! that is NOT love; that is DISGUSTING. Even if God was to be comfortable with a dude laying on top of another dude ( God forbid ); wouldn't he simply used the rib he took from Adam to make Steve as his lover........*pause to go and vomit* instead of making Eve. Can't you see one dick is enough and thats the dick we males are born with. Only love i promote between males is brotherly love and vice versa for the lesbos

And you know exactly how God feels how? Seems to me you're trying to put your own opinions into God's mouth.

if god created man, the he also created gays. he obviously thinks nothing of them because they exist do they not?

and i stress

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BEDROOM IS BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!

i'm pretty sure god has the decency to look away when people are going about their private lives

Trying to discriminate against gays by not allowing them the same fair rights as straight people, would be the same as trying to decide if their sexual preference makes them any less human. I don't see how that would be the case. At the same time the government is always trying to take religion out of everything, out of schools, off the money, out of the government, but then why is it politicians try to force their own religious beliefs into law? How can they claim the government is separate from religion but then deny gay people the rights to be human based on religion as they claim? This whole debate going on across the country is just as much bullshit as anything else the government has tried to do. It's nothing more than them trying to force their own beliefs onto the citizens regardless of religion and I don't think the government should be allowed to make such decisions.

I'm not gay, never have been, and never will be. I just think we shouldn't have the right to deny people the right to be human and have their rights as human simply based on their sexual preference.

You're absolutely right, if religion is an optional right, then same sex marriage should have nothing to do with religion, it should be a right. Unfortunately, as much as the government says that they try to take religion out of everything, it is simply not possible. As for the bold word up there, it's not what it would be, it's what it already is.

6> YES I AM VERY HOMOPHOBIC BUT I AM ALSO AGAINST INCEST. The bible clearly stated that Adam and Eve were the first human beings created by God; that doesn't mean they were the only ones created by God. "Yeah god created Adam and Eve.. but what's your point?" MY point is that God created straight ppl who thanx to them me and you are in existence. He created one penis and one pair of breast and vagina; the perfect recipe for reproduction my friend.

Uhm.. I thought..

LOLPics---Adam-and-Eve.jpg

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BEDROOM IS BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!

i'm pretty sure god has the decency to look away when people are going about their private lives

Maybe his God is perverted?

Koby is god here, and if he is ok with gay people then everyone here should be too.

But in my opinion I say let us live the way we wish too (I am Bi...) If you don't like it, go ahead and think what you want, but don't start talking shit about them as they don't talk about how gross it is when two hetro people walk down the street holding hands or whatever.

Give gay couple the right to get married, it is their life let them live however they want too without everyone sticking their nose into other peoples business.

You say you didn't say God hates gays and that he only despises them but then you turn around and say he hates them in the very next sentence. Make up your mind man.

As for the god I was raised to believe in, he is a merciful and forgiving god that doesn't hate his children no matter the choices or beliefs they might have made. I've always been told of the horror stories that is Jehovah's Witness and I can see how someone like you would believe in such twisted line of thought.

4. You say that, because Hitler was against gays, that makes it the right thing? Well he also thought slaughtering everyone he didn't like was alright. Do you also believe that to be alright? I mean come on man, saying anything was right with Hitler already is enough to make me disregard your worthless opinion of the old world ways. This is 2012, get with the times or die with the old retarded Republicans so the world can continue to evolve.

5. Then why even bring it up at all? Pointless.

6. You just finished saying he probably created others besides Adam and Eve.. Would that not mean there could have been two dicks, or two vaginas? Again this topic is straying into pointless idiocy. Are you just creating invalid points to waste our time and make you look ignorant or just doing it for the hell of it? If you're going to bring up a topic try to actually have a point. Still seems to me like you're a bias incest loving hate brewing homophobic twat who believes himself to be better than others because of your own religious beliefs. If anything that sounds more sinful to me.

After all, we're not to judge others, that's for god to do when the time comes.

This is really getting tiresome:doubt: I repeat; God doesn't hate the gay people just their sinful homosexual acts and yes i am 1000% behind hitler in klling those homos and i repeat even God himself did it when he killed EVERYONE in Sodom and Gomorrah and oh the world can't evolve if gays take over. Why is #5 pointless? i couldn't just say i am against gay ppl adopting kids without actually giving a reason now could i? And last but not least #6 how could you say that i pray to a false God if that same God NEVER intentionally created too males nor females too be lovers for one another. If your God does that then your God is the knock off. And for this statement "Still seems to me like you're a bias incest loving hate brewing homophobic twat who believes himself to be better than others because of your own religious beliefs. If anything that sounds more sinful to me."..............Nice Try.

There is only one thing to say to say you are against me is to say you are against the bible and to is to say your are against God's words and laws. To do that is to be an antichrist who by the way is a gay

This is really getting tiresome:doubt: I repeat; God doesn't hate the gay people just their sinful homosexual acts and yes i am 1000% behind hitler in klling those homos and i repeat even God himself did it when he killed EVERYONE in Sodom and Gomorrah and oh the world can't evolve if gays take over. Why is #5 pointless? i couldn't just say i am against gay ppl adopting kids without actually giving a reason now could i? And last but not least #6 how could you say that i pray to a false God if that same God NEVER intentionally created too males nor females too be lovers for one another. If your God does that the your God is the knock off. And for this statement "Still seems to me like you're a bias incest loving hate brewing homophobic twat who believes himself to be better than others because of your own religious beliefs. If anything that sounds more sinful to me."..............Nice Try.

No one said anything about the world evolving or even gays taking control. This whole topic has been about the point as to whether gay people should have human rights or not and that does their sexuality make them any less human. If it does not, which it doesn't, then there is absolutely no reason what so ever to try and force your own religious beliefs onto them and prevent them from having their own rights as human. This was suppose to be a free country, a democracy, not a dictatorship by the racist incest homophobic reglious bastards who feel their religion trumps all other religions.

So you call the Christianity God a knock off? lol. Yeah, you're not very smart are you. You might want to stop wasting everyones time by posting such bullshit and hateful comments in a serious discussion, especially if you're unable to debate like a mature responsible level-headed adult.

There is only one thing to say to say you are against me is to say you are against the bible and to is to say your are against God's words and laws. To do that is to be an antichrist who by the way is a gay

This comment just really was fucking stupid of you.

Stop trying to put your own fucked up opinions in God's mouth.

Also if you double post again you'll be banned. I'm tired of having to merge you're ignorant ass posts.

As I mentioned before, Koby is my God, HIS word is law here and I follow his law.

(please do not double post it is against the rules/law.)

I know this is a little off topic but why would a religious homophobe be on a site that supply's stolen goods? Is stealing not a sin to your god? So why not support gay rights when you support stealing?

Yes this might be a community forum but we do have downloads here...

So you call the Christianity God a knock off? lol. Yeah, you're not very smart are you. You might want to stop wasting everyones time by posting such bullshit and hateful comments in a serious discussion, especially if you're unable to debate like a mature responsible level-headed adult.

Nicely said there Love! I could not have said it better myself!

Out of curiosity, how do you know what God thinks? Are you his personal servant that he tells everything he thinks to, do you have some spiritual connection to God? I'm guessing not.

If you had a girlfriend (because let's face it, I highly doubt you do), would you change your opinion on her if she was a man instead? Looked like a man, sounded like a man, acted like a man, but thought the same things as your ideal woman, and said the same things as your ideal woman.

Let's say "Steve" was even your soulmate. But because you can't get over your close, corrupt, and let's face it, immature ways of thinking because an old man with a white collar told you the big man upstairs hates gays, means you cannot be with them. You would instead live your life alone with 3 bastard children and an ex-wife who hates you.

What's sad is most of the gay supporters I know are Christian. But there are people like you out there. There are some backwards-ass extremists who don't believe in a loving, caring God, but rather a spiteful God, full of anger at all of the people who broke his rules, who sinned, and that he will condemn anyone who breaks those rules to Hell.

The "real" God is a kind, merciful God, who forgives. A God who let us live, so we can be happy, and free. Not living in fear that if we mess up, we're off to Hell. Not smug that we're going to Heaven and everyone else is not because they're sinners.

God wanted us to love each other, and not discriminate because of one minute detail that has no impact on your life, my life, or anyone else's life, unless they choose to let it impact them. If you were sitting next to someone on the bus to school and he was gay, what would you do? You would freak out. You would hate that man because he doesn't like girls the way you do. You are afraid that he will try and make you gay, make you sin.

In his mind, he's probably thinking about Call of Duty or World of Warcraft. Maybe he's even planning out his weekend. If he speaks to you, he speaks to you as a human, while you think of him and treat him as a monster, when in fact, you are the monster yourself.

I may not be some emissary of God, but I will tell you this. You're going to Hell whether you like it or not.

Before I get a "umad" reply, not at all, I just enjoy making ignorant kids look really, really stupid. Before you say anything back to me, know that I'm smarter than you and have more time on my hands. I can keep this up all day every day and will win. Or, to simply save yourself from sheer embarrassment by being beaten in an intellectual scrap by one of the least popular members, don't reply. Just...don't.

No one said anything about the world evolving or even gays taking control. This whole topic has been about the point as to whether gay people should have human rights or not and that does their sexuality make them any less human. If it does not, which it doesn't, then there is absolutely no reason what so ever to try and force your own religious beliefs onto them and prevent them from having their own rights as human. This was suppose to be a free country, a democracy, not a dictatorship by the racist incest homophobic reglious bastards who feel their religion trumps all other religions.

Stop trying to put your own fucked up opinions in God's mouth.

Also if you double post again you'll be banned. I'm tired of having to merge you're ignorant ass posts.

Wow you sure got mad over a simple debate. But since i really love this site i'll shut myself up. Stay golden

Wow you sure got mad over a simple debate. But since i really love this site i'll shut myself up. Stay golden

So far I haven't seen a debate. All I've seen is you blatantly attack everyone who doesn't agree with your failed logic, made up beliefs, and fucked up religion that comes from a made-up bible I've never seen. The bible I've read, and the religion I've followed apparently is nothing like what you mentioned and you keep trying to put words into Gods mouth to fit you're messed up beliefs that sexual preference somehow makes a human less human. You have yet to give any example or valid reasoning for such belief beyond you being homophobic (scared of gay people).

Not to mention flat out attacking and telling several members of Kametsu you hate them simply because of their sexual preference. Little do you know, quite a decent chunk of Kametsu members are either bi or gay and a big portion of them would simply just not mention it. It's estimated that at least 1 out of every 10 people in the entire world is gay. So you must really be a hateful person to have so much hate for the world. I could count all the people I 'hate' on one hand. I try not to hate people, and I forgive people as the bible says.

Out of curiosity, how do you know what God thinks? Are you his personal servant that he tells everything he thinks to, do you have some spiritual connection to God? I'm guessing not.

If you had a girlfriend (because let's face it, I highly doubt you do), would you change your opinion on her if she was a man instead? Looked like a man, sounded like a man, acted like a man, but thought the same things as your ideal woman, and said the same things as your ideal woman.

Let's say "Steve" was even your soulmate. But because you can't get over your close, corrupt, and let's face it, immature ways of thinking because an old man with a white collar told you the big man upstairs hates gays, means you cannot be with them. You would instead live your life alone with 3 bastard children and an ex-wife who hates you.

What's sad is most of the gay supporters I know are Christian. But there are people like you out there. There are some backwards-ass extremists who don't believe in a loving, caring God, but rather a spiteful God, full of anger at all of the people who broke his rules, who sinned, and that he will condemn anyone who breaks those rules to Hell.

The "real" God is a kind, merciful God, who forgives. A God who let us live, so we can be happy, and free. Not living in fear that if we mess up, we're off to Hell. Not smug that we're going to Heaven and everyone else is not because they're sinners.

God wanted us to love each other, and not discriminate because of one minute detail that has no impact on your life, my life, or anyone else's life, unless they choose to let it impact them. If you were sitting next to someone on the bus to school and he was gay, what would you do? You would freak out. You would hate that man because he doesn't like girls the way you do. You are afraid that he will try and make you gay, make you sin.

In his mind, he's probably thinking about Call of Duty or World of Warcraft. Maybe he's even planning out his weekend. If he speaks to you, he speaks to you as a human, while you think of him and treat him as a monster, when in fact, you are the monster yourself.

I may not be some emissary of God, but I will tell you this. You're going to Hell whether you like it or not.

Before I get a "umad" reply, not at all, I just enjoy making ignorant kids look really, really stupid. Before you say anything back to me, know that I'm smarter than you and have more time on my hands. I can keep this up all day every day and will win. Or, to simply save yourself from sheer embarrassment by being beaten in an intellectual scrap by one of the least popular members, don't reply. Just...don't.

no i am not gods messanger, nor do i even fucking believe in god! i believe in love for all people in this god damn world and its people like you who create hate!

as for a girlfriend, no i don't have one, but i have had one. and my current partner and i often discuss what things would be like if he were a woman and i would not love him any different if he was a woman!

i have many friends who are gay and they are no less people than i am. they don't scare me, i am not afriad of them and 9 times out of 10 they fucking understand that not everyone is gay and don't try to 'TURN' anyone.

You are not smarter than me, you are a fucked up individual who will not make it very far in this world because of your stupid closed minded beliefs.

and i will say this right now, i don't give a flying fuck if i am going to hell because i live for today, not for an afterlife that may not even fucking exist. so stick you fucked up GOD up your ass and keep it to your fucking self because on this forum, we are for everyone

no i am not gods messanger, nor do i even fucking believe in god! i believe in love for all people in this god damn world and its people like you who create hate!

as for a girlfriend, no i don't have one, but i have had one. and my current partner and i often discuss what things would be like if he were a woman and i would not love him any different if he was a woman!

i have many friends who are gay and they are no less people than i am. they don't scare me, i am not afriad of them and 9 times out of 10 they fucking understand that not everyone is gay and don't try to 'TURN' anyone.

You are not smarter than me, you are a fucked up individual who will not make it very far in this world because of your stupid closed minded beliefs.

and i will say this right now, i don't give a flying fuck if i am going to hell because i live for today, not for an afterlife that may not even fucking exist. so stick you fucked up GOD up your ass and keep it to your fucking self because on this forum, we are for everyone

Uh, Shazi, I wasn't talking to you, but Kyle, or whoever. But thank you for sharing your opinions on me.

I don't understand why God (a dubious concept at the best of times) has to come in to this matter; you can't fit a square peg in a round hole. Not that I really care, but I thats the point. I DON'T CARE. Lets worry about one thing at a time people; starting with nukes in the middle east, or the recession perhaps?

I support the Human Rights Movement. I am not gay, and I believe in God.

1. Religion has no place in this discussion

Christianity in America should not try to conform the ways of the world by force or tongue. God did not stop men from doing their evil deeds, Jesus did not stop Judas or his own crucifixion. God has given all free-will, it is up to THEM to follow his suggested path. Believers are to be a light in the darkness, but not to "throw pearls before swine"-Mat 7:6 (aka nonbelievers). So why do people think it necessary to preach to people who openly reject it? If Homosexuality is an open sin, why preach about sanctity of marriage to deaf ears?

Jesus said himself "it is better for a man not to marry"-Mat: 19:10. And that means for a man and woman. But he knew the flesh was weak, so he allowed them to do so. As for open sin, Jesus did not force the hookers to stop hooking, or the tax collecters to stop stealing from the poor. "I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."--John 17: 14-16

Are Christians trying to stop the inevitable on this perpetual cestpool, as the coming of hell has been prophesized in the book Revelations? If so, why? Is their faith so little that they just use religion as a crutch to spread hate?

2. A legitimate argument would be something like: "Partnerships" don't receive the tax breaks of a bona fide marriages. Giving gays the sanctity of a legal marriage extends to them the same tax-cuts as heterosexual marriages. This hurts the economy.

3. Gross does not constitute a valid argument to restrict someone from personal freedom. If a man wants to eat a piece of shit and post it on the internet, then that's his business! Now you may believe that it is harmful, and tell him it's bacteria infested; but he still has the right to do as he pleases with his life.

4. Don't make ignorant comments about AIDS. The disease is not predisposed to homosexuals, it is a pandemic that is actually predisposed to drug IV users, unprotected sex, and areas of sub-Saharan Africa. In 2001, of the 5 million cases dealing with AIDS 800,000 of them were children. According to World Health Report, (2002), the 10 leading causes of death in US and Africa in 2000: USA--AIDS is not even in the top 10; Africa-- it is the 2nd leading cause of death behind Parasitic infections.

Nice try right there. In case you 4got; I HATE GAY PEOPLE and so i was actually referring to straight women. Not bcuz i was refering to only male gays; I hate the lesbos just as much as i hate the faggots. And since you said "you are required to love and cherish us"; i understand you are a gay and if that is the case.............i hate you 2

So, Kingdom's Hall eh? To me I could rip a hole in your whole theology, like all the predictions that haven't come to pass for the Jehovah Witnesses, but why stoop to a level of hate? More sexy threesomes for me to dream of scoring. (my g/f would kill me of course)

I'm not gay, never have been, and never will be. I just think we shouldn't have the right to deny people the right to be human and have their rights as human simply based on their sexual preference.

Even though I am straight... that's too bad, you're a sexy man in my book. I think "some people" need a little more experience in life ::cough:: Kyle whose only 18 ::cough:: before they actually try to take on the world views of homosexuality. No offense, just seems ignorant trying to go around and spout an opinion based soley upon your belief, knowing full well others feel differently and will be offended by the viewpoint you are trying to superimpose upon them.

My concern with all I've read is from posts over the last few hours... "why?"... Gay Rights? Last time I checked we're all human... aren't we? So people thinking their better then others is just childish. Each person is different in many ways. They think different and feel different and act differently towards different things. That being said, even if you don't agree with their thinking at least see where their coming from. Equal rights is human rights... that includes blue and purple looking people if there are any out there. If you believe in God... your choice, if you think someone's thinking is wrong... well you can tell them so by pointing out your way of thinking and see if that changes their mind, but saying things like people should die because they are a certain way. That makes me so sad inside it hurts.

All in all, we are all living breathing people who (I hope) just want to find happiness and bring happiness to those we care for... who cares who they are or what they look like as long as they share those same feelings. So... Gay Rights.... yeah I'm for them.