Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

Years later...I still feel the same way. Anime over Manga. The only times I'll read a manga is if there no anime for it, there's major differences between the anime and manga, or if they are almost completely different (like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and 5Ds for example). I prefer the visuals and sound. Now....if I'm at a job where I'm at a desk and cant browse the internet last a job I had 2 years ago.....then ok I'll read any manga lol.

EDIT: Just had a half hour argument with my gf who says that watching an anime over manga is lazy >_>. Yea....fuck that.

• 1 month later...

How can people chose manga over anime?

Yeah I get it mangas are more complete and all. But IMO, It's somewhat the same as picking a CD over a USB. this is just another proof how technology is getting better and better, and I think this is just one of those transitions that are difficult for other people to accept.

This is a silly post.

That's like saying, "Why use a laptop when you can use a desktop! They're so much more powerful!" Or, "Why use a desktop when you can use a laptop! Laptops are convenient and mobile!"

You just can't say anime is a direct upgrade to manga. That's just.

Why.

Anime has its entertainment value. Manga has its own. Once upon a time, I used to read manga quite voraciously, which cost a pretty penny for my father since the books generally sold for ten bucks a pop. But my interest in anime? Virtually nil, even at the peak of my fangirling for sweet bishounen and bishoujo. It rarely extended beyond moderate interest in movies like Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro. Even when I lived in Japan I didn't care much for anime itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...