Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

I really prefer manga, You can read the full story as compare to anime if the story is not popular, the anime will be just abruptly ended giving a sense that something is missing. Su re i anime you more to see like color, voices and the fights are awesome.

I'll prefer manga but just barely. The problem I find with some anime is the fillers, some of which I don't mind while others which are just painful to watch.... especially when you are watching them on a weekly basis. Then again, some manga do tend to drag stuff out for too long so yea...

Normally I'm a book over movie person. I can only think of one movie better than the original book.

But I just can't get into manga! I've tried for several series when I wasn't happy with the open endings. Couldn't manage to read more than 20 minutes worth. Anime all the way.

The manga is better, cause when anime is release dont follow a the original history of the manga, make some changes

like in gantz, claymore (those changes at near of the end of the serie) or others cases i prefer dont read the manga

cause leave you without expectations when you are wathching a serie at the same time,(i read the manga of naruto the part of the the fight danzo vs sasuke or the end of the whitebeard vs blackbeard