Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

manga dont have voice !!! ind sometimes reading a manga is so boring and you cant read lots of pages because you'll get tired of it . but anime is diffrent.its very exciting.you can see a hundred of episodes !!! and dont get tired of that . so in my opinion anime is much better than manga .

The manga is written first and thus the anime is based off of it, which often leads to changed scenes, fillers, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean that the manga is better because it is the original, just like with some book to movie adaptations improving upon the original. However, it does mean that the earliest way to get the narrative would be through reading the source material, which is often why many prefer the manga.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally prefer the manga because the importance of each scene is clearly emphasized and each attack in a fight scene seems so much more epic and devastating courtesy of the sound effects (i.e. wham, krak, smash, etc).

I also like how in the manga none of the dialogue is lost on the reader due to poor pronunciation of low volume, etc.

However, depending on the quality of the dub and animation anime can be really great too!

Plus in the anime since many scenes consist mainly of dialogue, there are minutes of scenes which simply involve flipping from one characters face to another with their mouths moving.

• 2 weeks later...
I like anime because I prefer to see it than read it. You know, like with Harry Potter. I'd rather watch the movie for 3 hours than read the book for 3 weeks.

Most animes are like 2 or 3 chapters of the manga which takes like 10 mins to read compared to the 20 sum mins of the anime :P

manga > anime

---

• 4 weeks later...