Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

• 2 months later...

I prefer animes but I also like to read the mangas. I only read mangas for two reasons. First, if I want to know what is happening currently to a certain series. For example I watch Naruto Shippuden and also read the manga to remain updated to the latest development. The second reason is if a series ended pretty quickly and there's still a lot which had to be shown. For example, I read History's Mightiest Disciple Kenichi manga to know what happened afterwards( after the anime finished).

Well, you cant decide between a manga and an anime. Some anime's have their redeeming qualities. Like Code Geass for example was one brilliant anime. But then again, there are some mangas that are not made into anime yet.

My heart is beating a brilliant manga with a different art style. Try reading it. But turning that into an anime would ruin the complete mood of the series. But this is my own personnel opinion.

I haven't give manga a try, and I like reading books and everything, but even though I'm sure that manga adds more to the story, the anime gives you more stuff about the characters, like personality, voices, action scenes, etc…

Maybe I'll give it a try, but not now.

i love anime, it gives a proper story and sound to the story, when you read manga then you will have to create your own world for everything to fit in, by that time you have already lost what the director wanted you to feel.

also anime takes less effort to watch than to read manga lmfao.(not that i am lazy or anything)

and finally anime has flow to the story where as the flow in the manga story isnt consistant and you feel bored faster than anime

the only time manga is good for me is when there is no power and then i canread anime and not feel too bored, hehe.:dhh::dhh:

Personally I prefer Anime. I have only ever read one manga and that was to finish off an anime that really didn't have an ending. The manga was really in depth and it gave me more insight into the anime and made me really enjoy it. But all in all I prefer Animes, great soundtracks, fight scenes are epic and you get more drawn into them, they really make you feel awesome when you watch them!!

I guess I need to read more manga some time in the future.