NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Koby

Anime or Manga?

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

I tend to prefer the anime because I like watching it, and - epic openings! But sometimes I prefer the manga... Some anime have such abrupt endings despite the manga going into so much more depth and just... Better endings...

It's hard because I love them both (and I read quite a bit of manga, read more manga than i've watched of anime) but I'd have to say watching anime is funner and a lot easier than reading manga. There are some great mangas out there but watching the characters animated and kicking ass is much more exciting.

xD

I like to read manga rather than watch anime, especially when its about Yaoi lol but if they decided to animate a few of my yaoi series I might have a sudden change of heart! ;)

I watch anime more... but I tend to switch to the manga if the anime is going too slow.

For example, Hellsing Ultimate OVA. It takes 6-8 months per episode to come out. I ended up just reading the manga and finishing it.