Murder at the convention... (Gore)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg.. I knew about the blue waffle being added, but still that's just sick, and then shoving a cut off dick up shades ass? ewww..

Well one thing is certain, we now know there is at least three people involved in the killings.

People Remaining?

Oby, Mask, Zrda, Chaos, Eve, Poetic, Botzz, Kazu, Nellio, Ren, Empy, Ripcat, Yuna, Lantern, Leki and me (suspected by the police to be the killer).

ROFL!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know who to feel more sorry for.

idl for getting his dick cut off like in Teeth or Shade for getting it stuffed up his @$$.

GR8 CHAPTER, MAE.

makes me feel good I wasn't in it or i can't imagine what would've happened to me.

Well, I would have put you on the bed so your member was in Shades mouth ^.^ Are you not SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I told you no?

omg.. I knew about the blue waffle being added, but still that's just sick, and then shoving a cut off dick up shades ass? ewww..

Well one thing is certain, we now know there is at least three people involved in the killings.

People Remaining?

Oby, Mask, Zrda, Chaos, Eve, Poetic, Botzz, Kazu, Nellio, Ren, Empy, Ripcat, Yuna, Lantern, Leki and me (suspected by the police to be the killer).

Well, I wanted to gross people out... so I have succeeded =P

O,o o,O Mae, you totally exceeded my expectation. I expected sth nasty, but this.... Ewww! >.< Shade, tentacle rape pales in comparison to this, huh? ^.^ These murders somehow doesn't seem connected with the previous ones, or I got the wrong impression. It looks to me more like they had sth personal against Fluffy and Shade... well probably just against Fluffy. >.> But then again... If they are connected, then there are quite a bunch of people who wants to get rid of Kametsu members. Maybe a competition... O,O

Neh ^.^.... whoever the killers are, I am sure Mae will, mildly said, shock us at the end when they are revealed. Who will be next...*gulps*154218d4.gif ^.^

At least this explains why I had all those weird dreams while I was sleeping.

And all those legend's about fluffy's incredible manhood turn out to be true, if even in a dead state it succeeded to rest in peace deep inside my anus...

All the same, i shouldn't have changed my Rear Guard status, i guess...

O_O....It's as if you've been through my browsing history...well you said you wanted a standing ovation, too bad mine is already up Shade's ass haha! even in death my epic genitals did their job, I can proudly say that even after being chopped off it was strong enough to make one last journey and that was so like me to not be wearing any underwear lol(I likes the breeze) and the best guess I can make as to whom showed such appreciation for my "offensive flesh" was that it was Koby and Ren, they knew they couldn't resist touching it even once! he's gonna keep those gloves for the rest of his life haha!

O_O....It's as if you've been through my browsing history...well you said you wanted a standing ovation, too bad mine is already up Shade's ass haha! even in death my epic genitals did their job, I can proudly say that even after being chopped off it was strong enough to make one last journey and that was so like me to not be wearing any underwear lol(I likes the breeze) and the best guess I can make as to whom showed such appreciation for my "offensive flesh" was that it was Koby and Ren, they knew they couldn't resist touching it even once! he's gonna keep those gloves for the rest of his life haha!

Hate to break it to you Fluffy.... but NO ONE likes your turtle >.> EVERYONE wants to chop it off but are not willing to go anywhere near it till now xD

And the clothes were burnt along with the gloves ^.^

excellent mae i just read it all without stopping....let see who is going to die next and who is the killer.....

May be koby known who killed mae and then killing all the persons related to mae's killing....

I am glad you are liking it, but if you had read it fully you would see that there is more then one killer >.>

Excellent story. I know who the real killer is. Tis was a good read, thanks Mae! great job!

Koby and his little brother are real killers. Koby has Aizen Sosouke's powers : ) "Complete Hypnosis" hehe so he can be in two places at the same time : ) Case solved. Sherlock has solved another case, Hurray!!!!

Excellent story. I know who the real killer is. Tis was a good read, thanks Mae! great job!

Koby and his little brother are real killers. Koby has Aizen Sosouke's powers : ) "Complete Hypnosis" hehe so he can be in two places at the same time : ) Case solved. Sherlock has solved another case, Hurray!!!!

It appears sherlock is a little late, I solved it first!! right after my epic death that automatically trumps the epicness of everyone else's since My sausage enters the buns even after it's been cut off +1 for my epic mystery solving genitals!!

It appears sherlock is a little late, I solved it first!! right after my epic death that automatically trumps the epicness of everyone else's since My sausage enters the buns even after it's been cut off +1 for my epic mystery solving genitals!!

Oops sorry dude, but I didn't wanted to read all the posts xD