Mega bandwidth limit fix

DRX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2017 at 3:41 PM, DRX said:

It cannot bypass the bandwidth limit anymore.

Neither this software/web browser/whatever the name is... that allowed you to paste the link, select the files you want to download (if it's on a folder) and DL. Does anyone know the name of that program? My memory seems foggy at the moment.

40 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

What VPN do you recommend?

Im using PIA, easy to use and decent speeds.

22 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

Neither this software/web browser/whatever the name is... that allowed you to paste the link, select the files you want to download (if it's on a folder) and DL. Does anyone know the name of that program? My memory seems foggy at the moment.

Mipony ?

So what I've been doing is using a VPN with Mipony for Mac.  When the bandwidth limit is reached in Mipony, I close the program, use my vpn to connect to a new IP. Open Mipony up again and it resumes the DL.

• Like 1

Seems helpful, but I already tether internet from my phone which has a dynamic IP Address, meaning I can turn it off and on and reset the download on MegaDownloader. Still looking for a way to download mega files while I'm sleeping, but that might not ever happen. Stupid money-grubbing MEGA!

well if you change ip and run this batch  as admin, it should be renewed immediately. at least for dynamic ip. a guy from reddit found this.

im not much into mega so idk if its convenient for mass downloading, but I can download a ~20 gb series with 4-5 ip changes eg in case torrent isnt avail

copy to a text file and change extension from txt to bat

@echo off
ipconfig /release >nul
ipconfig /renew >nul
netsh int ip delete arpcache >nul
netsh int ip reset >nul
netsh winsock reset >nul
for /F "skip=3 tokens=1,2,3* delims= " %%G in ('netsh interface show interface') DO (
    IF "%%H"=="Connected" netsh interface set interface "%%J" disabled
) >nul
for /F "skip=3 tokens=1,2,3* delims= " %%G in ('netsh interface show interface') DO (
    IF "%%H"=="Disconnected" netsh interface set interface "%%J" enabled
) >nul

Edited by sfaxt

did it on wednesday same day i posted and ive downloaded ~20 gb in one go. as i said most likely doesnt work with static and you need to change ip and run the batch as admin.

actually the  guy who found this solution, posted it in the thread you linked 

Edited by sfaxt