Staffing Nominations

Koby

I'll probably be doing some staffing changes soon. Weeding out those who rarely visit, talk, or do much... and hiring some new help. Normally I do most of staffing decisions myself and I go to the people I feel would make a good staffer and talk to them in private about taking up the position. Often times they decline the offer. It has been my experience that those who would do good in a position often do not want the position and those that do want it will often abuse or neglect their position. So I'm going to attempt to do something different and let users nominate users who they feel would be up to the task.

We're possibly looking for people to fill pretty much any of the user group positions.

Hopefully nominations are kept to mostly people are are actually an active part of the community and for the most part pretty friendly to everyone including new users and willing to help rather than berate those who don't comprehend something.

f2300386e8.jpg 1337-0

• Like 1

This guy here:

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/user/15050-zolockit/

If you nominate him, he will bless us with his "BOSS" advice as a "Substitute Teacher, Professional Gormandizer, and Nationally accredited Kittysniffer" more often.

And this John Flower man guy:

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/user/20157-johnflower/

As he has a brain when it comes to common sense.

Actually no. Baal, Moodkiller, and Pika actually help people and I've seen it multiple times on the forum. I could care less how "popular" they are. 

Plus these are nominations. Not elected staff. Koby would still have to interview them or however he chooses. Would you rather everyone choose someone who doesn't post or visit often?

Edited by DeathTheKid
  • Like 1

My nominations would be: Baal, Shirσ  Pikanet128, DeathTheKid, and Imagine Breaker

:ewhz: have fun :):ewhz:

Mr. Spacebar?  :)

Chrome is interesting, it says your name is       .

Firefox shows red dots

I just call him mr. "six spaces"

It has been a serious temptation of mine to edit his name into something like Ihavenoname or something actually visible.

My nominations would be: Baal, Shirσ  Pikanet128, DeathTheKid, and Imagine Breaker

:ewhz: have fun :):ewhz:

Mr. Spacebar?  :)

Chrome is interesting, it says your name is       .

Firefox shows red dots

I just call him mr. "six spaces"

It has been a serious temptation of mine to edit his name into something like Ihavenoname or something actually visible.

Haha I can understand that... I quite like Mr. SixSpaces to be honest, that would be my choice. 

Well looks like i late for nomination  ...

i will vote for nominations

firstly  my vote for Koby

later i want pick  Pikanet128, due to Simuldub or funi dl source  for new dub anime also it go for  Moodkiller 

Also it comes : ,Shirσ 

For Cartons sections

I'd nominate Arian, Cartoons, and Tooncore.

i only nominated Anime and Cartoons sections only ...Would like to add more nomination for Different sections likes Assistance ,tech centre...it would be better...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nekone locked this topic