Anime You Would Never Watch Again.

Valeria-chan

I liked gantz - one of my favourites.

I'd pretty much never watch any anime that has come out these past years again 2010-now.

Shingeki no Kyojin is an exception - I liked parts of it, but hated the latter episodes. If I wrote it, I could have done so much more with it.

@JimDaddy

I may not be with you on Gantz, but I'm with you on Naruto.

Same with Bleach. I didn't even finish the anime, got so bad for me.

Pretty much everyone of those fake cutesy animes I've seen as well.

@Tanis

I'm with you on that. I closed my eyes whilst I was encoding that.

oh yeah...

COWBOY BEBOP!!! - never again. I felt violated when I watched that boring piece of cat piss. It's like one of those animes similar to how people who like freeform jazz say people that don't like it don't understand it, so they'll never like it (I do like jazz, but I wanted to use it for this point).

Cowboy bebop, man.

• Like 2

I got a long list dbz kai , Naruto, COWBOY BEBOP, Accel World , Transformers , One Piece , excel saga , Deadman Wonderland , Green Green

Serial Experiments Lain , All Ishi no Training , Hikaru no Go Apocalypse Zero ,Tekuu Danzato Skelter Heaven, Mix Juice ,Agitated Screams of Maggots , and Air. I try never could connect some on here got me really mad of had bad it was. Never never going to watch these again.

• 3 weeks later...
Freakin' Blue Gender, the animation was awful and the dub was twice as bad and from what I remember the story wasn't all that bad, but it's been YEARS since I've seen it, so I could be remembering things wrong.

Deadman Wonderland is another I wouldn't watch, I found it to be super boring and I didn't really get attached to any of the characters. 

Detective Conan, because It's a mystery anime and I don't see any enjoyment in rewatching something that I know the outcome of and I know that sounds stupid because rewatching anything means you already know the outcome but when it's a mystery based show the fun of figuring out whats going on is gone, I guess it's kinda like watching a horror movie for a second time and knowing when all the scares are about to happen.... meh sorry for the nonsensical ramble.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not one to hate on animes. Maybe it's because of how things were resolved or things not making sense but so far there's only been two series (I think?) that have really unnerved me to the point of never watching them again.

Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

I don't really need to say much about this one. Kuroneko = Best Girl. Gets screwed over. Kirino being an A+ Bitch all the time is too much.

Mahou Sensou aka Magical Warfare

Never have I been so confused and let down by an anime. This was arguably one of Madhouse's worst adaptions ever, IMHO. Hell even the AUTHOR HIMSELF hates the adaption.

Edited by Seraph

Detective Conan/Case Closed

It's exciting at first, but that's when I was still a kid.. I started to hate it when I reached High School, I think? The clues and stuff, like how did they end up there? That's a very small detail, and there's a character in this episode that I don't remember who is said to be a stupid one. If he's stupid, how can he set-up that crime in the first place? It's just that the criminals are too smart to pull something off which is nearly impossible except leaving lots of clues. But instead, only very few clues are found and Conan is soooooooo smart that he can connect all of them. Even the twists that was mentioned by no one..he's soooooo smart that he figured those just by himself and viola! it's a lucky guess, that's what really happened.

These anime took boring to an epic level

Queen's Blade (it was just too much, this anime was crying out for attention)

Cowboy Bepop

Elfen Lied

Clannad (Season 1 Clannad was just sooooooooo boring and the artwork OMG its disgusting)

Air Gear

Blackcat

Fooly Cooly

Another

Blue Exorcist 

Tenjou Tenge

Big O

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya (if the anime wasn't rubbish enough, they repeated one episode 7 times, LIKE SERIOUSLY??!!)

High School DXD

Ergo Proxy (in the top 3 most boring)

Corpse Princess (i dont get how someone could care so much for a dead girl)

Bleach (those fillers COMPLETELY destroyed what could have been one of the best animes of all time)

Needles 

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri

Kino no Tabi (I know this is supposed to be some kind of masterpiece, but it's so slow... I... find it dull)
Chobits (plot picks up much too late after all the panty fetching and perv crap)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (ugh)
One Piece (I can't)
All Dragonball Series (too much)
Fooly Cooly (no)
Green Green (stop)
Love Hina (eh)

And pretty much all other unmentioned ecchi or harems.