Anime You Would Never Watch Again.

Valeria-chan

• 2 weeks later...

hrmm i cant really think of an anime i wouldnt watch... i just love anime so much that...........wait what am i saying, pokemon, deffinately pokemon(the beginning seasons), i mean some of it was good but all in all its too childish for me to get into, i tried rewatching it and enjoying it like i did when i was younger but i just cant get into it :/ which is wierd cause like i was saying i love all kinds of anime and its rare for me to find an anime i dont get into

Clannad/ Clannad: Afterstory. I get why it appeals to some people, but the drama is just so over-the-top and felt very contrived sometimes. I didn't like the ending either.

I was going to come in here and only say 5CMPS but this has to be added as well.

As for 5CM, it's not that it was "too sad" or "too realistically depressing" or anything. The characters situations could happen, sure, but that's what made it so bad. Because it was something that could happen, there was nothing in there to keep me interested. 

There are not a lot of animes that I would nope not going to watch you again, but I think there are some that were ok at first but not worth a second look.  Girls Bravo for one. (all it has was fan service and I need at least a good story or something to want me to continue watching, sometimes fan service isn't enough).

I think it would have to be Lucky Star for me. I feel it had some good points, I enjoyed the characters, but the story (If there was one) was so bad I couldn't keep track. That, and the ending pissed me off after finishing that many episodes. 98% chance I may never re-watch it again. 

• 4 weeks later...

Probably Master of Martial Hearts. It started when I was looking for a kung fu anime on Xbox Video and I misread the title and thought it said Master of Martial ARTS. And I was like "Yeah this sounds perfect." So I bought the episode went and grabbed my 30 rack and settled in for a marathon night. Then it starts and there's no male leads, the stories terrible, and the plot doesn't make any sense. At this point I'm like uhhh well at least I got liquor. So I just kept watching it till I blacked out. When I woke up the next morning I had purchased all the episodes so I just figured I had watched the whole thing and never came back to it. But I did learn to read the title thoroughly next time.