Anime You Would Never Watch Again.

Valeria-chan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Clannad/ Clannad: Afterstory. I get why it appeals to some people, but the drama is just so over-the-top and felt very contrived sometimes. I didn't like the ending either.

Clannad  was tough going for me because the musical choices tended towards the sad, even among the more action-oriented scenes. i would have preferred more uptempo music at least some of the time...(grumble)

I will never finish Legend of the Legendary Heroes. Yeah it started out funny and cool, but as soon as I saw some cute girls sliced in half, I'm like: "Screw this crap. I don't want to see any cute girls getting sliced in half".

I actually don't like anime where:

A. Cute girls get killed like getting sliced in half.

B. A rape scenerial (Can't spell it. lol.) where no one is able to get to them in time. Like Ikkitousen.

C. Young girls about the age of 15 committing suicide even if it was to save like a millitary base.(Like Fafner..)

Edited by SoultakerSpirit

• 1 month later...

Desert Punk  (I can here the screams of disbelief from here.)

It seems I'm the only one who didn't like it. All the reviews are good, but I had to force myself to watch to the end.

The random musical moment were too long and unfunny.I didn't care about any of the characters. It wasn't fun or dramatic to me.

I didn't even care about the "twist" because I was not rooting for anyone.

I do like the ending: "Sunabōzu Ekaki Uta" ("How to Draw Sunabōzu") by Hideaki Takatori.

Edited by Feenis

Probably elfen lied & deadman wonderland since both animes are very emotional, But definitely would not watch elfen lied again!

great now i dont want to watch deadman wonderland .__.

if OP means the entire series

thats ez,bleach,naruto,dbz,and many more

but i often save my favorite episodes/arcs

also...whilst i hold Elfen Lied at the pinnacle of anime-i would never be able to watch it again...sad...but i just cant..

i will however have my kid watch it at an appropriate age...

.__.