Anime You Would Never Watch Again.

Valeria-chan

These anime took boring to an epic level

Queen's Blade (it was just too much, this anime was crying out for attention)

Cowboy Bepop

Elfen Lied

Clannad (Season 1 Clannad was just sooooooooo boring and the artwork OMG its disgusting)

Air Gear

Blackcat

Fooly Cooly

Another

Blue Exorcist

Tenjou Tenge

Big O

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya (if the anime wasn't rubbish enough, they repeated one episode 7 times, LIKE SERIOUSLY??!!)

High School DXD

Ergo Proxy (in the top 3 most boring)

Corpse Princess (i dont get how someone could care so much for a dead girl)

Bleach (those fillers COMPLETELY destroyed what could have been one of the best animes of all time)

Needles

most of your post is bad trolling, but I agree with your thoughts on Haruhi and Bleach.

The Majority of what is(was?) on the Funimation Channel back when I had it in like 2006-8.

So:

Solty Rei

Ouran Host Club

Aquarian (absolutely hated it. The whole thing was so stupid and cliche)

some other show I can't remember with Gunslinger Cowgirls that I thought was really stupid.

Psycho-Pass. Just finished watching it in 2 days. Definitely not watching it again; the ending is not satisfying at all. Kind a left a hole.

There is going to be another season this year you know.

Really?? The ending for this season is not satisfying; i hope they give a proper good ending to the series if they r going for next season.

Edited by dragonamar

Sword Art Online, I'm not saying its bad its just well I don't know I just keep falling asleep while watching.

bad? It's hipster anime 101. It's probably the 2nd or 3rd most overrated anime of all time.

I know it looks awesome being in the online games it self and has a great story. Just can't stop yawning though, if i watch it again I'll fall asleep before episode 3 ends. Dammit brain why can't you let me me enjoy this !!  :hguit5: