How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

Hey guys remember this!?!?!?!

Weeeeell I gave it another go this semester.  Had the ITD Help Desk interview today (no word on other prospects).  It was pretty much the same as last semester, but there were two guys this time around interviewing me.

I felt like I did really well, and probably better than last semester.  I'll keep you guys in the loopdloop on the situation.  I WILL GET IT THIS TIME!!!

Well, I had to bring my dog into work with me since she's been limping. The doctor couldn't find anything blatently wrong though, so just pain meds for now. *fingers crossed*

I'm still at work now, and it's boring. Waiting for appointments to show up is the worst.

After I leave here in about 45 minutes, I have to go to rehearsal, which I'm getting pretty sick of. I don't think I'll do another show at this theater, unless it's something I would die to be in. More headache than it's worth, tbh.

today has been pretty good, but it's still early yet XD just working on a girl gamer magazine (not a real one) for class, then on the chocolate box (again not a legit one) this afternoon.

then it's off to get some posters laminated to send off to my mum before home, dinner and game of thrones =D

oh, and homework... always with the homework

Aw ye, homework.

Today has been okay, I went through the library's... collection... of... stuff...

I don't even know. It's just shelves and shelves of craft items. They're closing up this summer for renovations, so they had me pulling out stuff that they don't really need to keep in storage and can be donated to other branches. There was so much stuff in there, it was awful. And it was a small area, so at some point I ended up boxing myself in as I tried to organise and clear out crap.

So I was at the club tonight.  It couldn't handle me, I was twerking all up in the joint.  Popping a molly and talking it up with a shawty named Holly.

Just kidding lol.  I wasn't twerking, but I was working.  My club at school has been doing fund raising stuff lately.  If we worked the cash register at the nightclub we would get all of the money that night.  I was the official checkmarker person for people who were over 21!!!  After the people would pay I would check their little wrist thing with a marker.  It got to be intense at some parts.  Multiple people would be there all trying to pay.  My partner would be doing the money and everything trying to go as fast as he could.  Some people would just hand us $5 and try to leave.  We would be like uuuuuh it's $10.

So one of the things that happened, there was this one couple was paying.  Then the lady pointed at my hand and started laughing as I was checkmarking her.  She was talking in Spanish so I couldn't understand her, BUT I GOT HER BODY LANGUAGE!  I think she was making fun of me because I was under 21.  Most of the people that go there are over 21, and those who aren't have two big black X's on their hands.  So it's probably funny to her that a minor would be checking off people that were able to drink that night.

Since I was like one of the tallest people there I decided to cross my arms and try to look like the security guards.  Yeah that's right!!!  You might be older than me, but we have a height limit here!!!  If you're under my chest then you're too short.  Ha you won't be making fun of my age anymore.

Yeah so after awhile when my shift was done I decided to leave.  I wasn't going to try dancing again like I did a few months ago when I went lol.

*Edit* 400 posts yay!

Edited by lolrawr

I had a great day today I went to sleep at 5am woke up at around 11am. I was on my way to go get myself some food I took the bus and there was two cute girls sitting at the front one of the girls got off at the next stop so I went sat next to the girl which stayed on the bus and managed to get her number :P. I missed my stop but it was worth it hopefully.

so I guess I had a pretty cool day :)

People always try to be sneaky like that.

When I was helping out with the kids' class a couple weeks ago, one of the librarians was like, "Yo, don't let parents just drop their kids off in here, they need a ticket." I guess sometimes parents will just shove their kid through the door and walk away. It's not even like the tickets cost anything, it's just to keep attendance at a certain level when they only have so many supplies for the children.

And congrats on getting a number! Hopefully she will be super cool, haha.

• Like 1

On Friday I spent almost the entire time I was there with the shredder, destroying PII. They don't even have a nice big shredder meant for heavy traffic, it was basically a little personal one that can do up to ten pages, but only if they are made of tissue paper. I made the thing overheat towards the end, so I had to spend like ten minutes staring at it and fanning it in the hopes it'll cool down before my shift was over.

Monday I did much the same, but it was a smaller box of PII (and, like, fifteen times fewer staples I had to rip out by hand), so I only had to do it for about an hour.

They're packing up shop in preparation for a summer closure, so I don't really begrudge the jobs they're giving me, since apparently I'm one of the few adult volunteers they have that they can trust with stuff. I mean, I definitely wouldn't give PII to a teenager, haha.

Today was shredder-free, although while I was sorting the media tie-ins, there was a small child with her female guardian. The child messed her pants and informed the guardian, who was trying to read a story to her. The child then proceeded to walk around and squat everywhere, clearly uncomfortable with her messy diaper. It was very smelly. Children are smelly.

Today started out okay. Then I couldn't get away from work, and ended the work day by almost having my face bitten off by a boxer.

Then I went to rehearsal, but I got there late and barely had time to put my costume on, let alone do my hair and makeup and be actually ready to go.

I did, however, have time to ogle the percussionist that looks like Warren Kole. Don't judge me.

• Like 3

It was interesting.  My little brother turned 13, so I Sakura and I spent our day with a bunch of teenagers...LOL!  I'd forgotten how stupid one is at that age.  But it was fun.  Glad my little brother still loves having me around.  I gave him Ouran Host Club.  He has developed my anime hobby...so has my 5 year little sister.  I love it.

Today there was a lot of children hanging around. There was a dude with an entourage of like four kids at the library, and he complimented my patience for the sea of children pawing through the books as I sorted them out, haha. They were cute little scamps, there was one kid who just wanted to read Thomas books and he was very nice about asking for the books. o3o

While I was shelving, a kid pushed open the doors and another little kid ran out, so I went chasing after him and then there was another little girl wandering around, so I tried to take her back into the library, but she refused and stood with her face in the corner. I was like, "okay, I guess I'll just hang out here until her guardian notices this child is out here". Eventually he did come around and she was like, "I WANNA GO HOOOOOOOOME." So they went home.

Hooray!