How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

I usually merge double posts when I see them because I am a cruel leader, haha.

You should be able to edit your posts though, is there something wrong with your permissions?

No haha what I meant is that at first I was going to post how my day went, but seeing a reply to my comment made me forget since I was too busy replying back. After I hit submit I remembered that I forgot to post about my day so I decided to edit it and include it in the same post. This was a very detailed description of how it happened haha

The other day at the library, two of the librarians were talking and one said something along the lines of, "You're much nicer than I am, you know if it were me". Her reply was, "It's because if I wasn't, I would go crazy".

Cries deeply because I know that feel. Thinking that everyone is out to screw you over or get in your way is no way to live. (That's also really egotistical, like holy crap, the world does not revolve around you.)

I had a great day! It was raining all day though but I didn't let it bother me. I went to catch a train and then it gets late by about 20 or 25 minutes..........so I had to rush to my destination but I made it to the workshop and it was an awesome experience! We tried our hand at making a stop motion film.......hehe, hopefully it will be uploaded soon and I can see how it turned out. I made a new cool friend  :) and we hanged out till I had to catch my train back home......yeah all in all, it was a good day   :ewhz:

• Like 1

Hhhh, didn't do much today. Finished up the newsletter and did some bumming around the forum while I did some laundry. Went out to eat with my roommate and now I am bumming around some more. I'm also hitting up my friends and old coworkers to be references for me in case I actually get a job before a million dollars just drops into my lap.

So tonight's shift was quite different from last weeks. Last week I didn't get any calls. I had a steady stream of calls for about 4 hours this time. We're putting in a new security system that requires people to change their passwords every 6 months. Weeeell people procrastinate and wait until the last minute for help. Still had the same lab attendent girl who didn't say anything really.

Well um be careful what you wish for I guess. My last 4 hours had some guy who literally talked the WHOLE time. I'm ok with like the occasional chit-chat, but not like the whole time non stop. ಥ_ಥ Anyway lol it's interesting that I got such contrast. Dead silence for the beginning, and nonstop talking for the latter.

Oh and more awkward you-have-to-leave stuff happened. One lady had her card that she swiped, then she tried to do it for her lady friend. You can't do that. The lab attendant had to tell her she had to leave and get her card. Said lady was carrying her baby so it was even more awkward.

Not that good a day today............my mum wakes me up to say that she's not feeling well and yeah so I made breakfast with her help...............had to do the house chores, run around and dry the clothes somehow, more laundry to do.............thank god I convinced her that I didn't have to cook lunch..............I was so tired after yesterday :( yeah, I have to take my mum to the doc later..............ah.......what a day....

Oh and more awkward you-have-to-leave stuff happened. One lady had her card that she swiped, then she tried to do it for her lady friend. You can't do that. The lab attendant had to tell her she had to leave and get her card. Said lady was carrying her baby so it was even more awkward.

Was she trying to piggyback into a facility or was she allowing her to use her account for something?

Piggybacking into secured facilities being a verboten thing is something they always stressed to us, like no matter how rude it is, you have to close the door after yourself and that person has to badge in for themselves. Sometimes we'd get people piggybacking through the turnstiles, that is just problematic! >:L

Yeah each person has to swipe with their own card to enter the place. The one lady tried to use her card for her friend.

Sorry little piggy... You have to go back and get your card. :<

The only thing that is stopping people are those little three pronged things that go clank when you walk through them.  So someone could hop it and go over it.  Then the lab assistant is supposed to call security. :o 

Today was a long and hot day in the city. Got to march in a parade in NYC with my marching band and on top of that we were on TV! I got home very tired but I was able to relax the rest of the night. Now comes my last week of school, this should be interesting.

My day was s**t. Got 0 sleep last night so my day is a combination of sunday and monday all rolled into one. 

That sucks man but hey at least sunday and monday are really only one day now :P

Even worse.......I ended having to take Monday off...........I was so tired and sleepy and I just didn't want to go to work.............I was in no condition to make it there in one piece.........yeah so I stayed back and slept most of the day............

Thanks DA ._. need to chop more coconuts perhaps.

Last night I killed a snake. It was glorious. I apologize to those animal activists who are offended by it. 

My day was s**t. Got 0 sleep last night so my day is a combination of sunday and monday all rolled into one. 

That sucks man but hey at least sunday and monday are really only one day now :P

Even worse.......I ended having to take Monday off...........I was so tired and sleepy and I just didn't want to go to work.............I was in no condition to make it there in one piece.........yeah so I stayed back and slept most of the day............

@CoffeeNik: Yes hack more coconuts monseiur! Good work killing the snake too and if it was after you or you felt threatened I think people would understand.

@Kinara: Well that sucks, i hope you feel better soon =)

Thanks DA ._. need to chop more coconuts perhaps.

Last night I killed a snake. It was glorious. I apologize to those animal activists who are offended by it. 

Err who would want to let a snake just go by? 

Ah my day was SO DAMN BUSY!!!!!!!!!! It sucked bug time (sorry Big-time!) because everyone asks for everything all at the same time  :canny:  :doubt:  :choler:

There was also a meeting that I really didn't want to join but I ended up having to and I have so many stuff incomplete  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:. I'm ready to blow a fuse soon!!!!!!!

• Like 1