How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

I'm glad the majority of this forum are not killing me for killing the snake. Nah it was a poisonous snake (Coral Snake) in our house. Long too. Dude was lightning quick but thankfully I had my boots of speed and my Weapon Power +50 buffs active. 

He also uses these boots to crush ppl at work :P Haha. My day was pretty good, I'm getting better gear in WoW now, got some new armour made today and working on getting an epic wep...

If a snake isn't bothering me or anyone else, I don't feel compelled to disturb it. I mean as long as you aren't killing snakes for fun and profit, it's not a huge deal.

I got some pretty bad news about a friend yesterday, so that put a damper on a lot of things.

I hope that the friend overcomes whatever it was.........

My day is full of anticipation at the moment :) I'm planning on watching Fast & the Furious 6 with some of my friends, provided my boss let's me take a half-day off. Yeah! So I'm in an optimistic mood right now!

Hhh, spent most of yesterday cleaning. Now we have an entryway! And the floor isn't covered in paper scraps and death. I packed away Java's uniforms into a giant bin along with my uniforms and put the bin under the dining table because where the hell else is a giant bin going to go. I tucked three empty, but smaller, bins into the corner.

There's a bunch of stuff on the couch.

In like fifteen minutes I'll be tackling the dining area, which is where papers go to die. If they don't die on my desk first, which is a total disaster, by the way. Like the foot of space between my keyboard and monitors is just covered with papers and napkins and stamps and tax paperwork.

Haven't touched the bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen. The bathroom stresses me out. The kitchen also stresses me out. The bedroom doesn't stress me out, I'm just too lazy to do it. Still need to fold the laundry and do a few more loads because clothes just mysteriously appear out of nowhere in this apartment.

Library was good, I shelved a whole mess of YA books and managed to reorganise all but three shelves.

And the weather is so gross, I was pretty much drowning on my way to the library.

I spent the first half of my day at my college, doing work and doing some catchup only to have an idiot teacher for my morning class who apparentely doesnt know how to make a test or ask someone a question. This happened to me several times today, he asked me something, I answered it perfectly right, he gave me a look like he was an idiot and then twisted the question to suit his own answer which in reality was just my answer AGAIN but he moved around the words... So he was basically correcting me when I wasnt wrong, I was like THIS CLOSE! to telling him to #$%^ off and go suck a #$%#

Gah! Stupid ppl.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys about the crazy call I got Saturday night during my late night shift.  Here's the gist of it. A girl called in needing help with something. Then a car alarm went off.  Then a drunk friend came into the picture.  Then some swearing and yelling happened.  The she hung up.  Yeah... I think I should have transferred the call to 911.  :P

Anyway today!  Started my first day of June semester.  Taking Business Law.  Today was pretty much me rushing around trying to catch the different E3 press conferences.  I was 10 minutes late to Microsoft's because of the teacher.  I had to skip EA's because of work.  I had to make my cell phone an internet beakon because I lost the internet due to weather (I'll make another post about that in the appropriate board lol) so I missed 10 minutes of the Ubisoft one.  Sony's was the only one where I was on time yet THEY were 10 minutes late haha.

Overall a crazy day.  The one thing that made it all good though was I saw my friend on campus today that I haven't seen since last semester and got a big hug. :)

• Like 1

One of my friends is very Asian. He's half Japanese, half Chinese. Super Asian. He's also an Arab linguist. So one day he was in class, working studiously as always, and the teacher legit calls him out for sleeping in class?? Teacher's all like, "OPEN YOUR EYES!" And my friend is just like... "Uhhhhhh. They are open. Do you not see my pencil moving?"

One of my teachers tried to tell me I was sleeping in class and it's like, the one time he called me out was when I was actually focussing and listening. Apparently me paying attention looks lazier than when I was dreaming about flying out of class and eating pizza all day.

Pretty good day, I think. Applied to a few more random jobs, and then later stumbled across an open assistant editor position on Tumblr for a reproductive rights publication. Totally applied for that.

I took it easy today far as cleaning goes. Just cleaned up my desk and swept the kitchen. Tomorrow I'll tackle the bedroom.

• Like 1

Pretty good day, I think. Applied to a few more random jobs, and then later stumbled across an open assistant editor position on Tumblr for a reproductive rights publication. Totally applied for that.

I took it easy today far as cleaning goes. Just cleaned up my desk and swept the kitchen. Tomorrow I'll tackle the bedroom.

Make sure to be careful when you tackle the bedroom, it may fight back! :P

Phew I had an ok day so far. At 12 mdnight, my friend and my cousin brother wished me for my birthday. When I woke up later, I saw a chair in front of the bed and a bag on the chair.....inside the bag were two cards and ................... A PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother and his fiancee actually got me a phone!!!!!!!!! I really felt blessed at that moment :hguit5:. After I came out of the bathroom, my mum had also left me a gift of clothing essentials :) I came to work and my partner-in-crime aka my bestie at work also gave a gift of silver jewellery :) :) :) :) I'm happy and contented right now^^^^^^^^

• Like 2

So last night was super fun with Poetictragedy!!! We played Animal Crossing: New Leaf.  I was able to go to her place, but she couldn't get to mine because of network issues.

Also during my late night shift we had our first meltdown lol.  It wasn't really a meltdown though, but it was a little silly.  Some 30 year old guy was telling this girl that she needed to do her job and she wasn't doing it right and blahblahblah.  She was like uh you're not my boss.  So it was basically the equivalent of mini-modding.  Guess I'm glad I'm not a lab attendant.  After the girl left, the guy told the next person to fill the shift what happened.  He was like yeah I already sent a letter to [their boss].  I'm thinking to myself you gotta be kidding me. -_-

Today... Was Father's Day.  So happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there! :D  We went out to eat today.  Had to wait over an hour. D:  It was some steak place and I don't like steak. BUT IT ALL FOR DAD SO IT'S OK!

It was rather good til the mail came and we got a bill for a loan that was 814 and some change that we didn't even know about or what it was.  We've never taken a loan out...so it was BAD, but luckily there is a easy way to make it disappear without actually paying it with money we don't have.

Still very sun burnt from our day of fun in the sun/swimming.  It itches but can' scratch because then it hurts.  What a problematic decision.