How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

It started out great.

My job interview went pretty well, I thought. Then the doctor said that because the practice where I'm currently employed refers a lot of patients to his practice, he wants to call my boss and let her know that I've applied and am considering a position with this new clinic. [stress level increases]

Then I take my rat into work for a recheck because he was diagnosed with pneumonia last weekend. I think he's doing better, but his doctor doesn't think so and recommends x-rays. Oh, and he also has lice now. [stress level increases]

X-rays show that he definitely does have pneumonia, and he's only able to use a fraction of his lung space to breathe because the rest is filled with gunk. [sTRESS LEVEL CRITICAL]

Weird.

I was feeling icky, but I still went to the gym.

Barely made it to a trash can to vomit out most of tummy contents.

I was like that a few days ago, except I was at a car repair place, and couldn't even leave until the car was done being worked on.

Though it was hot in that place, and I had just finished eating a big bowl of oatmeal before I went there, so that could be why, I felt better after I left though.

Anyways, today is going, an online friend is having suicidal issues, so I am worried about her right now, I don't know if anything I have said has helped her or not.

• 2 weeks later...

well today was a new low so ill have to encrypt what happened:

dZt7WjdEFPlwH7HBj38eEG+8LfQX0mKPPErlUimH1LP9cNH68WQY6IQuUXaT5FeK696TApzFjhEwRPqj
14U3pB+LR8v09sAjBqLcS30W0W/InqV0XbrPzyYg/SleuqPP8U09ATJOkjpgOv7Y95YDSHlKOu1kU80q
oYC3ZWIOwKui2XmT22YvhDFI5ZIS9Do+enVSstsWEK4/+p1HxOIP4dPlNK/TeifF86KwCrtwEVHsSRs5
TVBE57g32z9sVW74

It was awesome!

I read a new chapter of Hetalia, I went out in my costume and got some candy from the candy shop, and went to Chuck E Cheese's, it did start to rain, but it wasn't a issue!

I made an actual pair of shoes from scratch for this costume, it was my first time making shoes, but they came out perfect.

It was a awesome day!

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma