How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

I've had a very good day today.  I got to play the Sims 3 all day...on and off between playing and taking care of Sakura.  Sakura was awesome today.  No screaming fits of rage for an hour long...can't wait for teething to end.

When teething ends BITING BEGINS! then you'll be begging to go back to teething :P

I've had a very good day today.  I got to play the Sims 3 all day...on and off between playing and taking care of Sakura.  Sakura was awesome today.  No screaming fits of rage for an hour long...can't wait for teething to end.

When teething ends BITING BEGINS! then you'll be begging to go back to teething :P

She already has her two front bottom teeth.  I'd rather her screaming bloody murder fits be gone.  I don't mind the biting.  I done once already with my sister who is 5...biting I can handle.

That sounds...fun.  My day has been...okay.  This pregnancy is taking so much out of me.  No matter how much I sleep...I still feel extremely exhausted.  It makes taking care of Sakura harder.  She wants to play a lot but I just have no energy to.  Thankfully she hasn't started crawling or walking...yet.  I don't have to start chasing her yet.  It was excited for a moment thou...she was able to finally get her feet on the ground while in the walker and make it move a couple inches.  A new achievement.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that cappuccinoNiK. :[

So today at work I got a phone call near the end of the day.  It was some grandma sounding lady who just transferred here and needed to know her password to one of her accounts.  I told her it was here student ID number and she could find it in her letter of acceptance.  She then proceeded to read me the WHOLE letter lol.  Then I was like was it not there?  She was like let me look again and it was at the top. :|  So she then wanted to know what to do with it so I thought I'd run her through on how to log in with it and how it would reset her password so she could make her own.  Weeeeell that didn't go so good.  I'm thinking she had a virus or something because I kept saying what address to go to and she never ended up where to ask.  Like google.com was not google.com on her computer I think.  Oh and she didn't know what browser she was using because I was going to suggest she used another one. Eventually she disconnected (yay).  I felt bad because it 10 minutes after my supervisor and I were supposed to be off.  He said he was working on something else, but I think he just said that so I wouldn't feel bad.

• Like 3

Maybe she doesn't know how to spell Google.com? Although knowing how these things tend to end up (librarians are basically search engines, so they get a lot of calls asking for stuff that can easily be looked up online), you probably spent ten minutes trying to spell it for her, haha.

Also I have five browsers pinned to my taskbar, I'm glad no one uses my computer but me.

Anyway, I went to the library today, but I was having a really rough morning and basically turned right back around as soon as I got there.

Unlike my pregnancy with Sakura, where I could take my prenatal and iron supplement at any point of the day...apparently, this pregnancy...if I don't take them at the beginning of the day...I'm just dead tired and unable to get myself to do anything.

SO today is much better than the last few weeks.

Sorry to hear that cappuccinoNiK. :[

So today at work I got a phone call near the end of the day.  It was some grandma sounding lady who just transferred here and needed to know her password to one of her accounts.  I told her it was here student ID number and she could find it in her letter of acceptance.  She then proceeded to read me the WHOLE letter lol.  Then I was like was it not there?  She was like let me look again and it was at the top. :|  So she then wanted to know what to do with it so I thought I'd run her through on how to log in with it and how it would reset her password so she could make her own.  Weeeeell that didn't go so good.  I'm thinking she had a virus or something because I kept saying what address to go to and she never ended up where to ask.  Like google.com was not google.com on her computer I think.  Oh and she didn't know what browser she was using because I was going to suggest she used another one. Eventually she disconnected (yay).  I felt bad because it 10 minutes after my supervisor and I were supposed to be off.  He said he was working on something else, but I think he just said that so I wouldn't feel bad.

Hahahaha! Best granny ever lol. My day so far has been pretty good I suppose except I went to get lunch and they burnt the food and I didnt realise til I got home which sucked.

So the day was alright. Now the night... The night was where it was at.

So on the weekends I'll be working late and long Saturday nights.  The nice part about it is that I can bring my laptop, 3DS, cell phone, or whatever.  Boss says just whatever keeps us awake.  I shall use this time to catch up on internet things!!!  Anyway, after 4:30pm work goes to another building on campus. So we share it with the 24/7 computer lab people.  Where I am, it's just me and another person beside me who works with the lab.  Tonight I had two girls through my whole shift.  They weren't very friendly really.  I introduced myself to them, but they didn't seem too interested.  Soooo the whole night was drenched in silence (not complaining really).

Had no phone calls the whole night.  Oh but I did have two things happen.  One was this girl who tried to get into the lab. You need your id card so she went back to get it. Then we found out she wasn't taking summer classes so it wouldn't read her card.  She really had to send an email or something.  She was like can I use your laptop?  So I lent it to her behind the card reader lol.  Looked at my history and she's an NCAA athlete of some sort.  Probably from another country because her phone rang and she spoke some language I couldn't recognize.

The second thing that happened is really hard to convey in words so I guess I'll leave it out.  Let's just say I felt awkward at the end of it.

Oh and really random: My parents traded in their 2013 Hyundai Elantra for a 2013 Honda Accord today.

Today was okay I suppose, I meant to get up at 6am to catch buses and whatnot to get to classes and instead I slept in when my alarms went off and woke up at 1pm when I finished at 12 so yeah... I feel kind of annoyed with myself for sleeping so long

Sorry! My fault, all my fault for keeping you up! hehe  :hell_boy: so you got up late for one day.......you need to sleep more and stop waiting up late!!!!! 

Ah my day .......... My hair was giving me trouble like hell and I had to comb it over and over and over before I could get it to a decent state.............and a ghost from the past reappeared..........I don't want my day to be spoiled!!!!! :hguit5:

• Like 1

Morning was fine. Then rain like you wouldnt believe. Got put in traffic for 3 hrs this morning. Excuse me while I light a chair on fire.

I like rain...I no like stoopid ppl who crowd the road. Maybe I should learn to fly a plane. Get a charter aircraft and fly myself to my job, also I could fly some other people for a fee, that'd pay my expenses. Yes, yes. Then I could finally afford a good toothbrush, don't get me wrong, my toothbrush is fine it's just not cordless, you know like the ones you see on t.v at 4 in the morning. The one that has buttons and all you do is stick it and it rotates all around your mouth and gets rid of all the cavities in your mouth. Yeah, that's what I need. An Airplane, maybe I can call it the Cordless Toothbrush.