How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

Is the airplane a giant toothbrush?

I spent most of yesterday in bed, nursing a dreadful headache. I did manage to wash and fold all the laundry over the past three days, which is something I've been putting off for like six months. Still not feeling quite better, but enough to get some stuff done today at least. Hurgh.

Morning was fine. Then rain like you wouldnt believe. Got put in traffic for 3 hrs this morning. Excuse me while I light a chair on fire.

I like rain...I no like stoopid ppl who crowd the road. Maybe I should learn to fly a plane. Get a charter aircraft and fly myself to my job, also I could fly some other people for a fee, that'd pay my expenses. Yes, yes. Then I could finally afford a good toothbrush, don't get me wrong, my toothbrush is fine it's just not cordless, you know like the ones you see on t.v at 4 in the morning. The one that has buttons and all you do is stick it and it rotates all around your mouth and gets rid of all the cavities in your mouth. Yeah, that's what I need. An Airplane, maybe I can call it the Cordless Toothbrush. 

The rains can be a bummer, I know. Especially when you think it's going to shine and then it starts pouring without warning. I keep getting caught to the rains almost everyday in the morning before I come to work....and no one else has to dry their umbrellas - only ME!!! - and my train keeps getting late so I have to rush to work and by the time I get there I'm all sweaty..........bleagh! 

• Like 1

My first ultrasound for baby number two went great. I'm at 10 weeks. Due on Dec. 23...I may end up spending Christmas in the hospital this year. The baby's heart rate was at 159. Everything is excellent so far with the pregnancy and the baby. Included is the ultrasound for number two.

391495_10200859395560723_1602305276_n.jp

• Like 2

That sucks. We don't have trains here so it's just cars and one boat in the morning that takes you really far from where I need to be. 

I hate when people just....leave their umbrellas open soaking wet and don't even bother to at least...flick the water off.

:<

Oh yeah.............I get that a lot! We use small umbrellas whenever possible and then quickly stuff them in to a bag if it's wet.....so that others don't get the water dripping from them. 

Where do you live btw? I've gotten so used to the trains I feel at home in them.

The place I used to work at has plastic bag receptacles for umbrellas, like they are specifically made and shaped to hold umbrellas. It was pretty cool, but I never used it, hohoho.

I use a little umbrella that I keep stowed in my purse, but I do make an effort to spin out some of the water before going inside.

I wish public transport was more of a thing everywhere. If there's one kind thing I can say about NYC, it's about their efforts in public transport.

So my Brother came home to visit last night. We played games (yay) until the morning, and then I had to go to work early to get a new ID Badge. (I lost mine.) Since we were there early we both applied for Annual Leave for tonight (we work at the same place), and then went to play snooker. I lost. Badly. When we called back we got a "your annual leave has been approved", jackpot. Went out to catch a snack from a yummy place I've never heard of, and after that we went to a little indie burger joint(thingy) and ate a yummy burger.

I just got home, and am in quite a good mood right now. Day's going great so far. Time to play more games before going to sleep! :3

It was a roasty toasty day today, so I wore a pretty green skirt and flippy floppies and was not entirely uncomfortable.

I stapled some stuff, shredded some stuff, and chewed some gum.

Also I guess a bird pooped on our patio door, so now I'm going to ignore it until the cats start to literally punch me in order to get outside.

Where do you live btw? I've gotten so used to the trains I feel at home in them.

I live in the Caribbean. Trinidad and Tobago. 

We had trains about 60 - 70 years ago but it was only used for transporting sugar cane. Never a civilian transport. 

He lives in coconut land where the coconuts are plenty and the machetes are used often... thas his job, machete wiedling coconut gathering man! :PP haha couldnt resist bro!

Stayed home, continued learning photoshop, played some soccer, visited a friend, and now I'm home once again.

I'd say my day went rather well.

Photoshop is definitely fun, but can be very complicated.  I still haven't learned everything about it.  I use GIMP for what I can't figure out on PS.

My day was okay.  I got blocked from Facebook for a whole day for something that I wasn't at fault for. So that wasn't fun, but because of that I got to finish Macross Frontier and write two more reviews for the Newsletter. So it worked out...plus watching little Sakura learning to crawl is very entertaining.

Stayed home, continued learning photoshop, played some soccer, visited a friend, and now I'm home once again.

I'd say my day went rather well.

Photoshop is definitely fun, but can be very complicated.  I still haven't learned everything about it.  I use GIMP for what I can't figure out on PS.

I am pretty new at photoshop but I am learning what I can. I just tend to use Paint.NET to do all of my editing but now I am going to start using photoshop more frequently since it has a LOT of features that Paint.NET lacks and has come in handy plenty of times so far. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention my day. Woke up, went to school, had an event at the park after school, band practice, got home. Average day.

Edited by Kora
  • Like 1

It's okay if you don't talk about your day in every post, haha. Conversation should be fluid and natural, it's okay to derail in general discussions, as long as you're actually participating in a conversation with others.

I put in a few applications for some jobs today because I guess I have to be an adult sometimes. Who invented adulthood, this is the worst thing.

The librarians I work with are really pushing for me to work at other branches because the one I volunteer at is closing, but I don't see anything on the website for these jobs and I'm not especially keen on working at the other branches. One of them did say that once they reopen, though, they'll be emailing me to see if I want to work there, haha.

My roommate went out onto the patio earlier by climbing out of his window.

So today I got to do computer fixing stuff instead of being on the phones. It was pretty nice because staring at a screen waiting for a virus scan to complete is better than anticipating the phone ringing and there being someone who has a difficult problem.

So now I've finally done everything that we do I think.

sucky day. Mini breakdown over an assignment that is for a competition against the whole country of designers and i have no idea how to do it.

so instead of going to tafe and dealing with it like a normal person i spent the day in bed panicking and crying and not dealing with the issue and talking to my teachers about it like i should have.

so yeah.. shazi is doing awesomely

It's okay if you don't talk about your day in every post, haha. Conversation should be fluid and natural, it's okay to derail in general discussions, as long as you're actually participating in a conversation with others.

Well the thing is that I meant to put that in the first place but I was too busy replying that I forgot and I didn't want to double post haha

I usually merge double posts when I see them because I am a cruel leader, haha.

You should be able to edit your posts though, is there something wrong with your permissions?

One of the applications I sent in is apparently under review. I saw the email and like, "Welp, here begins a long line of rejections" but it was not time yet. Soon, though. Soon.

TW: Chair

creepy-leather-chair-black-soon-13449639